The Moment of Truth

Start from the beginning

"Hey...Ezra." She looked down at me.

"Does Gray have a girlfriend?" She giggled.

"No...but I know a girl who does like him." I looked at her.

"Then who then." Someone tipped on my shoulder.

"Hey...so I saw you talking to Gray do you'll know each other. She had short curly light blue hair with a orange headband.

"Oh hey I'm Lucy Heartfilia." I smiled.

"I'm Levy McGraden...that's my stepbrother." We shook hands.

"Oh...I think you may want to beware of my brother a little bit." I looked at her sideways.

"Why?" She came up to my ear.

"There's a girl that likes my brother...so be cautious when your around my brother...oh and she's on the cheerleading team...that's coming this way." Me and Ezra turn around and see 10...no 12...14 girls coming over towards us.

Really...why cheerleaders!?

Boys Locker Room-

Jellal P.O.V.

"Wow dude I can't believe you kissed her? You don't even know her like that." He just smirked.

"Oh well." Wow what honest words.

"Hey guys." I saw pink hair in the corner of my eye.

"Hey Natsu...what happened with you and Lucy?" Gray asked. He really is trying to get on his hit list.

"What...do you mean?" I saw the redness in his eyes.

"You know exactly what I mean! Why would you do that to her!" Natsu turned red in anger. He tackled Gray into the lockers.

"Hey! Stop!" I yelled. I tried pulling them...then Gray punched me. I jumped in and started fighting with them both.

Laxus P.O.V.

"What!!" I ran to the locker rooms. Then I saw everything down benches tipped over. "Hey!!" They looked up at me.

"God 3 out of my 7 star players are fighting!! W-What the hell happened!" I waited for a answer.

"Sorry coach." They all said.

"Now am going to double your runs, 20 out all of you Now!" They put their shirts on and were out of sight.

"Gajeel...I know your there!" A muscular long black head guy came out into review.

"Since you were here run 20 with them too." He sighed harshly and rushed out.

"Why do I do this for a living?" I walked out the locker room. The boys were running they were keeping their distant.

"What the hell happened in that locker room." I mutter walking through the field.

Lucy P.O.V.

"Hey I saw you talking to Gray how do you know each other?" She was pretty, she had sky blue eyes and short white hair.

"Oh...um he helped me out...my mom wanted me go around the school before I come."

"Oh wow I don't care..." She got in my face.

"Just don't go knew MY Natsu." Uh...him again.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Their was a brown hair girl and blue head girl who both smiled sincere. They then walked away but the girl turned around.

"...you look like the type to be a cheerleader...show me?" What...why would I do that?

"Why?" She twitched.