Chapter 1

The house that stood in the middle of nowhere was draped like a blanked in black darkness, and the sound of the annoying buzz of tiny little insects filled the cold, muggy, and summer air. Outside the shack like building it was surrounded by the dead grass that covered the lawn knee high in brown and yellow flora. The gray bark of the dead trees pealed off slowly and fell to the ground, on which the brown and paper thin leaves fell too and on the cracked house's roof. The house itself was covered in the silk white cob webs of spiders whose prey were stuck to their death, waiting for the spider to end their life. The house exterior, aside from the webs, was cracked in wood that seemed to be coming apart with every rain fall. It smelled like dead animals and it had cracked windows that offered no light into the pitch black cavern. Mud and dead insects were plastered to the house like little decorations and it was dead silent. All for the sound of seven men who were wrongly walking towards it. They were lost. Of dreadfully lost. Their tour van had broken down a mile to the north and they were looking for assistance since their cell phones didn't get any wifi. The wind whistled a deafening song as they neared the door, warning them not to enter, but none seemed to notice.

The seven guys stood at the house, looking it over, the floor board of the poach that surrounded the house creaking underneath them. Their eyes looked curiously around, and one of them knocked, the force of his hand knocking the door open. The sudden light of outside world draped the store in sunlight, and as it moved inward the door creaked eerily letting the view of seven guys be revealed. They all stood there, as they heard the door knock on the wall from inside and they all let their eyes widen in fear.

"Eh hello?" One of the guys called in. There was a gust of wind, pushing the man's bangs to the side and he quickly fixed them.

"No one is going to answer J-Hope." A guy named Jin said, seeing that no one was answering their hello.

"We don't know that." The leader Rap Monster replied said, moving slightly so he was now in front. He carefully popped his head in a little looking left and right, but it was too dark to see anything. The floor under them creaked again and Rap Monster held out his hand behind them. "Someone give me their phone." He said, squinting his eyes in front of him. The guy to the left of him who called himself Suga reached into his coat pocket and pulled out his phone, knowing that their leaders was dead, and plopped it into his hand. Rap Monster quickly put on the flashlight mode and slowly walked in. Rap monsters feet creaked underneath him, and his heart raced. His eyes followed his flashlight, to scared to look anywhere else. The place was a complete mess, it had buttons and thread sprawled on the tables set before him, a old fashion sowing machine sat on the tables center and dusty fabric hung on the walls. Rap Monster moved his phone to the side, and set it upon the wall, the site almost making him drop his phone. The walls, were lined with dolls. Their glass eyes lined all in a row, their stares seeming like they were penetrating his soul; their outfits all various from eras of time.

"Do you see anything?" The youngest, Jungkook asked quickly, moving slightly and popping his head through the door opening.

"What the hell?" Jungkook said, immediately seeing the dolls line the broken walls and walked in toward their leader who was frozen in place. Jungkook took out his phone and turned on the flashlight mode as well so he could see more of the details in his surroundings. The five other guys only looked at Jungkook and slowly let their eyes look around from the door way, not being as brave as their youngest, and leader, and stayed where they were.

"What is this place...."Rap Monster whispered at the freaky dolls; his eyes glued to them. The fear in his voice undeniable and the other members could feel it. Jungkook looked at his friends from deep inside the store and cracked a smile. It seemed like he was the only one not afraid.