I.

Chapter 1

Third Person's POV

"Selena. New client." With a heavy sigh and a fake smile, Selena Gomez made her way over to the two men.

One was the devil she called boss while the other was the client.

Her eyes roamed him.

He was godly.

His blonde hair was ruffled and sexy. His jawline chiseled and prominent. His lips were pink and plump.

He stood tall and confident and she knew under his expensive suit was a body to die for.

Maybe this one just might be enjoyable.

But then she saw his eyes and she knew she was wrong.

They were a beautiful hazel, unlike any color she had seen before but it wasn't that that scared her.

It was how dark and sinister they seemed. She felt a chill crawl through her veins as his stare intimidated her and suddenly she wanted to run in the opposite direction.

This man screamed trouble and she wanted no part of his world.

She subconsciously took a step back but her boss' hand reached out for her.

He wrapped his fingers around her wrist tightly and she was sure it was going to bruise. She could feel the sharp nails digging into her skin but she knew better than to react.

She stood silently as she waited.

"He booked you for the night. You know the rules." He reminded her, his voice low and cruel.

She nodded, refusing to make eye contact with either of them as she kept her eyes on the ground.

"Go get ready." He ordered. She scurried off.

She changed into a pair of red lace lingerie, precisely a thong and a bralette, then a a sexy black dress that stopped mid-thigh and hugged her curves in all the right places. She found her six inch heels and quickly slipped then on.

She quickly did her makeup and ruffled her hair.

"You can do this Selena." She muttered to herself as she stuffed her phone into her bra.

Why she even bothered, she didn't know. It's not as though she had anyone to call.

She was alone.

Pushing the depressing thoughts out of her head, she smiled sultrily as she made her way back to the awaiting client.

Here goes nothing.

-

-

-

-

"Thank you for your services, my driver will take you back." Justin Bieber spoke professionally once he was done with her.

She peeled her sore body off the bed and quickly pulled on her clothes, ignoring the throbbing between her legs.

She was right.

He was a sex God.

She actually wondered if she was there for his pleasure or he was there for hers.

Without another look at her, he went into his shower and his driver knocked on the door.

She was torn about how she felt.

On one hand, she was relieved to leave his presence considering he intimidated her but on the other...

She wanted to go until she couldn't anymore.