Threesome

~12:40 AM~

Kian

I followed the twins upstairs with Ethan gripping my hand. Gray opened the bedroom door and he fell back on the bed. He stretched with his arms over his head, allowing his black T-shirt to expose his smooth, flawless torso.

Ethan crawled on top of him and wrapped his legs around his hips. He lifted the hem of his shirt and began trailing kisses up his brothers chest. Grayson whispered something that made Ethan smile.

The amount of love they had for each other was amazing.

It was raw, passionate, and made me wonder if I would ever find someone that felt like that with me. My boyfriend would never do this for me.

I chuckled sarcastically. "I'm still here, guys." Grayson's eyes were nearly closed, but he looked at me with a sexy, faint smile. "Then come over here."

I crawled on the bed next to them. They sat up on their knees to meet my height. The twins shared a dark, lustful look in their eyes.

Grayson was the first one to break the touch barrier. His fingertips traveled from the spot between my jaw and neck down my arm tracing my tattoos. The feeling rippled through my whole body. I closed my eyes in ecstasy.

He came close enough for the tip of his nose to lightly touch mine. His breath was warm and sweet on my face.

Ethan's cold hand was on my back and his lips skimmed over my neck. His chest was pressed into my arm. His tongue slid out and traced circles into my skin.

Grayson grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back. I grunted, but I kept my eyes on him. He ran his tongue against my Adam's apple. My bulge was painfully throbbing in my jeans.

Then Grayson kissed me, hard. Our tongues fought for dominance, but he clearly won. His fingers worked through my boxers as he bit down on my lip.

I gasped and gripped his shoulders tight. He kept on biting the side of my neck.

My eyes lightly fluttered open and caught our reflection in the mirror. My nose ring faintly caught the light. I took in Grayson's rippling abs, my tattooed arm across his shoulder blades and Ethan's eyes clouded with a mysterious black.

Grayson retracted his tongue from my skin and I nearly complained at the loss. "Switch."

Ethan followed his brothers orders. They switched so Ethan was in front of me and Grayson was behind.

Ethan's lips locked with mine, keeping it soft and feathery. His touch was far different from Grayson. He was gentle and coy, which made it even more addicting.

He expertly ran his tongue across my bottom lip, then kissed me in soft, little intervals. He pulled away every once in a while, almost teasing me.

My breath caught. They were both incredible kissers. I didn't know which way one I preferred.

Grayson's mouth traveled down to my lower region, his hands tracing my V-line. I lightly gasped against Ethan's lips.

I hadn't done anything this far yet, but I didn't want them to find out in fear that this night would go differently than I hoped for.