Kontrol

________________________________

~12:15 AM~
Spain

My hips rocked to the upbeat music flowing through the cold night air. It was dark out, but everything was lit with the vivid pool lights and bright Christmas lights above. The tequilas were lined up the bar, half-full.

The blue, glimmery dress I wore trailed down to my ankles. My dark wavy hair fell down my back as I moved.

We made eye contact. I had my eye on him all night, since I first got here. He was surrounded by people who seemed transfixed by him. And he had an attractive way of moving.

He was alone now and moving with the beat. I kept my rhythm going and flipped my hair back to expose my collarbone where my thin tattoo hid.

He was right in front me now. He danced confidently with my pace, looking me in the eye. He was incredibly sexy, and I was starting to lose focus on my dancing.

"Nova." My date put a hand on my shoulder. Isaac looked the guy in the eye until he turned his back to us and started to dance with the girl next to him. I quickly covered my tattoo.

I felt a flame of jealousy in my stomach. But I bit my tongue.

Isaac held my waist as we danced, slowly. My fingers ran across the smooth expensive material of his suit and my hips moved left and right. But he wasn't on beat; I was too quick for him. He didn't seem to care, though.

Isaac pulled me close to him. When he kissed my forehead, I smiled up at him. But it felt forced.

I felt an extra pair of eyes on me. I discreetly glanced at him. He was dancing with a beautiful young girl. But his eyes weren't on her at all.

Isaac checked his Apple watch. "I have to go, Nova. I'll meet you at the hotel." He kissed me on the lips, lingering there for a moment. Then he left.

I stood by myself in shock before shaking my head. I ran a hand through my long locks, my bracelets clinking into each other. Then I kept dancing. I danced until my feet were sore, and I wanted to sit.

I was high with pleasure. The music spoke to me in a way I couldnt translate. I loved this feeling. The dancefloor was where I belonged.

I didn't even notice him approach me. His perfectly arched brow gave him an ambitious look, and the glint in his eyes brought mischief into his look. His dark hair complimented his light brown eyes.

He held his hand out. I took it and followed his lead.

The party extended down to the docks of the large body of water. Tents and boats lined up the walkway. I didn't think too hard.

I ripped my dress short and threw my bracelets into the water. I pulled the pendant of my neck, letting fall to the floor. He took his jacket off, revealing his black shirt under. I put my hair into a messy bun so my tattoo was visible to the world.

People were watching us.

We walked along the path of bright lights and sparkling glitter falling in the air, hands locked. The grin on my face came naturally... it was like he unlocked something within me that hadn't been seen in so long.

I was truly smiling.

Idk what this was lol. But surprise it's not grethan. I just felt like I needed to write this and the message came to me when I did. The  people in these actually represent real people to me. Especially the guy (who doesn't have a name btw) who I caught feelings for. He's a close friend of mine, but I don't want to admit to anyone about how I feel. Every time it's just me and him I feel like I could tell him anything. But it's not the nervous kind of crush. It's the "im into you but Idk if I would date u"

Don't keep reading this lol I'm dumb. I just wanna get this out and rant bc I can't go tell people but, I was hanging out with him, my friend and the guy that liked me since last year. I was holding his hand (and not the palm-to-palm bc it was the interlaced fingers kind of holding hands), but it didn't mean anything to me or him, and the guy who likes ME got so pissed off. They literally started wrestling right there 😂. But idk if I like him bc he's really cute, and nice (sorta) but I can't see him being the boyfriend type. I'm hanging out with him this Sunday btw wish me luck

Ok rant over.
☺️