Party

~

"LETS GO!" Amanda screamed. She jumped on Jordan's back. He rolled his eyes and took a swig of his beer, but there was a hint of a smile in his expression. Her red lipstick smeared against his caramel skin when she kissed him.

"Aye, Jasmine. You wanna dance?" asked Carl. He ran his fingers through his strawberry blond curls nervously. She looked up at him through her thick lashes. "Sure." He smiled triumphantly. She shyly followed him into the wave of dazed teens.

"Grayson." Somebody spoke next to his ear. When he turned, he saw someone he would never forget.

He was tall, about 6'4" and lean. His black graphic t-shirt had a band name that Grayson didn't recognize. He wore a sly, lopsided smile on his face and messy auburn hair. He was very attractive.

But what really caught Grayson's attention were his warm brown eyes.

"Hi." He said to the stranger. He had no idea what to say to him. "You don't know my name, do you?" "No, sorry."

"It's Caden." He held his hand out politely. Grayson took his hand, noticing the tight grip. "Would you believe me if I told you this was my house?" He asked, leaning on elbow on the bar. His cocky smile returned.

"No." There was no way this huge place was his. The kitchen was at least two times bigger than Gray's entire house. Although he didn't know who's party it was, he definitely knew it wasn't his.

"Well, Grayson Bailey Dolan. Never judge a book by its cover." "You know my whole name?" "Of course." Caden's eyebrow raised in a cocky manner. "We have been in the same class since grade school." There was no possible way...

Those inviting brown eyes stared into his own hazel ones. He really wanted to trust him. To believe him.

"Let's dance." Caden yelled when a loud hip-hop song came on. He didn't decline, since he loved dancing. And his friends were too busy making out and swimming in the pool. It was half-full with booze.

Grayson felt the bass throughout his whole body as he moved with Caden. His hands explored Gray's body, but he didn't even notice. He only felt the high of being on the dancefloor. Having all eyes on him. He barely processed Caden's warm tongue trailing up his neck.

Grayson felt himself getting very turned on and he was suddenly aware of Caden's presence in front of him. "Let's go upstairs." He shouted. Caden led Grayson up the stairs, holding his hand tight. He opened the door to the bathroom where someone spilled coke everywhere. "Sorry."

"You know where you're going?" Gray asked, growing suspicious. "I was just gonna grab some condoms, but I guess we don't really need them after all." He said as if it was obvious.

Once he closed the bedroom door behind them, he picked up Grayson by the knees, pressing him onto the door. They were close enough to see each other clearly now.

His pink lips were slightly parted. There was a few freckles on the bridge of his nose and a sprinkle on his cheekbones.

Grayson melted into those warm brown eyes. But the mischievous glint in them lured Grayson even deeper.

The eye contact never broke when Grayson started to reach for his zipper. His legs were wrapped around Caden, so he could freely roam his hands up and down Grayson's torso.

Finally, their lips collided. Tongues slid along each other. Hands rubbed places that were not meant to be touched by anyone else but... his boyfriend.

Grayson didn't stop, even though he knew it was wrong. He was feeling weak from the sensations going through his body. Caden's warm mouth was causing moans to leave Grayson's lips.

They traveled to the bed where they clawed at their clothes. Soon Caden was thrusting into Grayson with no warning. His deep grunts contrasted with Grayson's boyish, soft whimpers. He was starting to feel guilty.

The door swung open to reveal a drunken Ethan. They both froze. He lightly swayed as he walked. "You got room for one more?"

Caden raised a brow. He looked at Grayson. "That's your brother." He stated. His face was blank.

Grayson's heart was hammering in his chest. "He's just drunk. He doesn't know what's happening, trust me."

Caden kept staring with no reply. Grayson started to nervously bite his lip. He couldn't tell if Caden believed the story or not.

He stood. He was a bit taller than Ethan, who was still unsteady. Grayson noticed Ethan's eyes widen when he registered who the two people in the room were.

Caden pulled him by the neck and brought their lips together. He slowly started to undress Ethan. Grayson was painfully hard, but he kept watching the scene unfold before him.

Then all of a sudden, there was a crash. The bottle Ethan had in his hand was broken in half. The jagged shards fell to the floor. Ethan dropped the remains of the alcohol next to Caden's unconscious body.

Grayson was shocked. "Is he- is he dead?" "No, but do you know who that is, Grayson?" His eyes widened. He didn't even know him at all.

"That was my ex, Caden Baudelaire. He lied to you if he said he knew you, but he was just trying to get back at me." Grayson covered his mouth in shock. "Im so sorry. I didn't know-" "No forget it. Doesn't matter, we're leaving." Ethan cut him off. He took his younger brother by the hand and left.

-

New writing style 😇

Sorry if this sucked but I'm running out of ideas I need help