Coast

*listen to song above*

~

   Grayson felt the sun soak into his skin. Ethan couldn't stop watching his brother. He looked gorgeous. His tan skin was shimmery with salt water droplets from the ocean and the sun caught his caramel highlights. And those pink lips were slightly pouted in thought. Gray opened one squinted eye to look at Ethan. "Why are you staring?" His eyebrows knitted together in annoyance. Ethan simply shook his head. "No reason." Sad thing was Grayson had no idea that his twin brother was attracted to him.

   The waves shone like little crystals reflecting the baby blue sky. The colors blended in a way that was visually appealing. Ethan felt himself sigh in relief. It was absolutely stunning. "Gray. We should actually go in the water and swim." Ethan pointed out. "Sure." He stood up and ran for the shore. That was easy. Ethan thought. He followed close behind his brother.

   The water was the perfect temperature. It was slightly cool, but warm enough to swim in. They didn't have boards, so they rode the waves on their stomach. When a big wave would come, they jumped over while holding hands. Neither of them thought it was weird. Grayson slightly swam ahead of Ethan. Suddenly Ethan heard a yelp before his brother completely vanished. "Gray? Stop playing." There was no response. "GRAYSON!"

   Ethan dove under the surface and reached blindly in front of him. The salt water was burning his eyes and lungs. When he came back up for air, Grayson was still gone. "Gray..." His heart was pounding furiously. The realization that he couldn't find his brother finally sunk in. He started to hyperventilate.

   Then, Ethan felt a hand on his swim trunks. He jumped before he realized it must have been his brother. Ethan pulled him over the water. His coughs were strangled and painful. "Grayson, are you okay?" Ethan held him up as much as he could. When his brother opened his eyes, he hugged Ethan. "I thought I was going to die, E." Grayson's voice cracked as he began another coughing fit.

   Silently, they swam back to shallow water. When Ethan was on the sand, Grayson called for him. "Where are you going?" "I'm done for today. Aren't you?" He replied. "No! Swim with me." Ethan hesitated before joining him. He was confused, why would Grayson want to stay in the water after he almost drowned?

   As the day stretched on, the water slowly turned cooler. "Are you ready to leave now?" Ethan asked with his brow raised. Wordlessly, Grayson met Ethan eye to eye. Ethan gulped nervously. He wasn't used to being this close to his twin brother, since he liked his space. He relaxed as Gray waded backwards. "It's not nighttime yet. I can handle it." E didn't believe him, but he didn't argue. Not only was his teeth chattering, but his lips were nearly blue and he was visibly shivering. "Look at how beautiful the sunset is." Ethan pointed out. Grayson's eyes flicked up at the beautiful scene above. The sky was painted in cool colors, purple, pink and blue. The orange rays of the sun was slightly hidden behind the clouds.

   Slowly, Grayson's hands slid around Ethan's waist. "It's not as beautiful as you." Ethan's body turned rigid. He had no idea how to react to what he said. Was he trying to test him? Does he suspect Ethan's secret crush on him? He was surely going to hate him if he confessed. "I've seen you staring at me, E. I know you want this, and I need this too. I need you." He whispered seductively in his ear. As he spoke, his hand traveled up to Ethan's chest. Ethan threw his head back into Grayson's shoulder with a moan when he took his nipple into his fingers. He continued to play with it as he left a wet kiss on his neck. He ran his tongue along the salty skin of his neck.

   Ethan turned around. He jumped onto Grayson taking them both down. They laughed and splashed each other before they made out again. Their chests were pressed into each other and the water was waist-deep. The shallow water allowed Ethan to sit on Gray's lap, where he felt his hard member pressing into him.

   As their tongues fought for dominance, Gray's hand traveled slowly up his spine. The cool water was only making the experience more exhilarating. The kiss broke off. "Do you wanna do this here?" The older boy gasped the words. "Only if you're ready." Ethan hesitated. "Okay."

   They undressed and threw their trunks onto the sand. They adjusted so Ethan could lower himself onto his dick. He winced in pain. He was a virgin to anything past first base. "Sorry." Gray didn't want to see his brother in pain. They kept going until Ethan's grunts turned into long sensual moans. The pace stayed slow, yet each thrust was powerful. The water was almost freezing now but they were both close to climax. Grayson looked adoringly at his brother. The water made his curls more pronounced and shiny, and the temperature turned his cheeks pink.

   Ethan started to touch himself as he slowly bounced. Grayson was very turned on by the sight and ran his hands up Ethan's waist. Knots were forming in his stomach as well. Chills ran up their bodies as they came together. They shivered violently, but the feeling was satisfying.

   Grayson hugged his brother around the waist. He could feel his heart beating erratically. They both wanted to stay in that position forever, but it was too cold. And Ethan was losing feeling in his legs (not just because of the water). Grayson carried him bridal-style to their jeep after dressing into the sandy trunks. Gray went into the passenger seat and held his hand.

   Ethan took one longing look at the water before riding down the coast.