Distant

~ 11:30 AM ~

Ethan stepped out of his room.

Rather than his normal style, his curls were fluffy and tousled into perfection. His clothes were neat and simple. His hazel eyes were bright with excitement.

Another thing Grayson noticed immediately about him was that he was smiling.

It had been a while since he had seen him so happy. Their school schedule along with work has split them apart. They never had time to spend with each other.

And Grayson missed him so much.

"Hi Grayson." Ethan said with a light laugh. Grayson had been staring in admiration. "Sorry. You just look so... different." He spoke without any thought.

Ethan's brow furrowed in confusion. "Different how?" "No I mean good different. Just- happier, I guess." Grayson fumbled with his words.

"Okay." Ethan's pleasant smile widened. He had one hand on the doorknob. "You ready to go?" Ethan asked. "I'm, um, yeah." Grayson stammered. He had no idea why he couldn't talk properly.

Ethan's hand dropped from the knob. "Is there something you want to say, Gray?" "No, not really."

"You can tell me."

He shook his head no.

"So nothing's bothering you?"

Grayson was silent. "I haven't had sex in months." He said, ashamed. He hadn't meant to share that much. At least now Grayson even knew what was bothering him.

Ethan's smile faded until it was barely visible. "Why?" Grayson cast his eyes down in thought. "I don't know, I haven't had time to fool around. I guess."

Ethan came close to Grayson. He felt uncomfortable with Ethan that close. "Same here. I'm really out of practice." He whispered, eyes on Grayson's lips.

"Wait, E. What are you-"

Grayson's words were cut off by Ethan's hand, and Ethan pushing him onto the couch. "This is a one-time thing. No kissing." He ordered.

Grayson's heart was loud enough for him to hear. He felt the blood rushing to his lower body.

Ethan swiftly took off his shirt. "Take your pants off."

Grayson's eyes widened in shock. He felt disgusted that his own brother was trying to sleep with him. "No Ethan." He tried to sit up.

But Ethan put a hand over his chest and pushed him down forcefully. "You said you wanted this. You haven't been with anyone for a long time. I can fix that." Ethan said.

He pressed his body into Grayson's and licked up his neck. Ethan gently bit into his earlobe and began unbuckling his pants.

Grayson was feeling high with pleasure and confusion at once. He didn't know what to do.

Ethan's muscular arms pinned him down with one hand with the other rubbing his hole through his jeans.

His eyes fluttered shut as he let himself feel the intense waves of pleasure. He missed and craved the feeling of another persons body over his. He ached to touch him.

He pulled Ethan in by the back of his neck, eyes still shut. He didn't want to be reminded that he was with his brother.

Ethan turned his head away when their lips were centimeter apart. He shoved his hand into Grayson's jeans, earning a yelp from his younger brother.

He rubbed him in circles and Grayson started to feel dizzy with excitement.

They took off all of their clothes and Ethan slowly slid into Grayson. Then when he was all the way inside, he pulled out. He slammed back into him.

He gasped at the jolt of pain in between his legs. His knees felt weak and he was already close.

Ethan was thrusting erratically. He burrowed his head in between Grayson's neck and shoulder. He gripped his shoulders as he pounded deeper.

Ethan came first. He was inside of him.

Grayson arched his back. He didn't have to touch himself before he came all over his own stomach.

They were out of breath when they finished.

Their clothes were thrown across the room, and shoes leaning on one another. Ethan was laying in Grayson's chest. Although he was struggling to breath, he loved the weight on top of him.

"So, um. Thanks for that, bro." Gray said, unsure of what to do. "Yeah, same." Ethan got up took a shower.

~

When he came back from the bathroom, Grayson was still laying on the couch in nothing but his pajama pants. He stared at the ceiling, completely zoned out. Ethan tried looking away, but he looked so beautiful. And he didn't have to try.

"I love you, E." Grayson said, eyes glued to the ceiling. Ethan knew it wasn't in a brotherly way, either. He didn't reply, he only walked into the bedroom. A blush formed across his cheeks.

He spoke under his breath,  "I love you too."

Sorry this sucked I have no creativity 😂