Spin the bottle

~2:34 AM~
Anthony's room

"I never fucked Wayne, I never fucked Drake, all my life man fucks sake-"

"Change the song please." Luke frowned, rearranging his glasses. He preferred "real" music over this kind. Anthony groaned and scrolled through his song list on his phone.

The next hip-hop song boomed loudly through the beats speakers, causing Marcy to squeak in surprise. "Wait, isn't this song like four years old?"

"But it's a classic." Anthony smiled before exhaling smoke from his nose.

"Spin the damn bottle." Damien said impatiently. His earbud was hanging from his t-shirt and he popped one in his ear.

-

So far, Luke and India were the only match that followed through. We were playing Spin the bottle for an hour, but nobody was willing to go through with it.

She left the room in a hurry right after. She was probably fixing her makeup or whatever girls do in the bathroom.

Ethan and I thought India was hot, ever since middle school. She had a short crop top and her blonde hair was pulled into a high, messy bun. I was planning on hitting that tonight.

We all made a rule, while India was gone, that there were no exceptions.

-

"O-okay." Chubs said in response to Damien.

It spun around in a circle once. Twice. Until it paused abruptly.

It landed on Troy. He was the oldest of the group, and the most indifferent. His head was leaned back on the wall, exposing his tattoo. His piercing, narrow eyes slid toward Chubs, who was nervously twiddling his thumbs.

The bedroom fell silent.

"Well, are you gonna go or are you waiting until you come out of the closet first, Chubs?" Andrew snickered at his own terrible joke. Who even invited him?

"But it-it landed on Troy." He said quietly. A deep blush formed on his pale cheeks.

"Just go." Damien groaned. He inhaled from the joint in Anthony's hand.

My brother Ethan and I shared a quick glance. Chubs was gonna get shit for this at school.

Troy sat up from the wall and approached Chubs. He leaned down next to him and put a finger to his chin to make him look up.

I noticed Marcy's freckled cheeks tinted pink. I knew she had a crush on the older boy.

The skinny boy looked up at Troy in fear. His eyes slowly drifted closed and his head tilted down to Chubs. His tousled black hair fell into his eyes.

Their lips slightly brushed and Chubs froze. They both overlapped. At first, Chubs was too shy to move but then he mimicked Troy who widened his mouth to give him better access. They began French kissing when everybody started chattering noisily, blocking anything else from happening.

They zoned back into the moment and broke apart. Chubs big eyes looked into Troy's green emotionless ones before he returned to his spot in the quiet corner.