"Now with the makeup!" Princess Ysabel said excitedly getting the lipstick and foundation from the desk.

"Lucy gave me this too" I said to Ysabel and handed her a bag full of makeup that Lucy gave me awhile ago.

"Ok, let's start!" she said clapping her hands and i pulled out a pencil, i had never experience putting makeup on somebody's face but better try than never right? I think this pencil would go on the eys right? I drew it along his eyelid, it looked right. I looked oevr at Ysabel and she pulled out a foundation sugar coating his face with it then the blush. I grabbed a bright red lipstick from the bag and put it on his lips, then eye shadow that was a brilliant shade of blue he now look like a girl i mean a girl princess,when we finished the makeup, i told him to open his eyes when he opened his eyes i gave him the mirror on the nightstand and he quickly snatched it from my hand, he stared at the mirror for awhile and looked at the three of us.

He screamed and that made us laugh even harder including Princess Ruby who was rolling on the floor laughing while pointing at his brother.

Then his mom the queen ran into the room and looked around "Hey girls, is Maxon in here? I think i heard him scream so loud" She said and We burst out together in laughter and the queen looked puzzled and i pointed at the girl right next to me which was Maxon.

"Maxon?!" The queen gasped and she tried her best not to laugh.

"Mom, don't you ever start" Maxon said pouting.

And then just right then and there the queen bursted out in laughter together with Ruby who was still rolling on the floor laughing like an idiot. I looked over at Ysabel and she was holding her stomach laughing harder and lastly i looked over at Maxon who stared at the floor looking as red as ever.

"Mom don't you have a meeting to attend to?" Maxon perked up and the queen stopped laughing.

"Well i guess i'll see you all around" The queen said chukling and left. Then we burst out into a fit of laughter again.

"That was mean" Maxon said.

"Oh my gosh Brother dear! You really don't look like my brother" Ysabel said in between her laughs and we all went out into the garden.

"Oh my gosh!" I heard Kriss gasped and we looked at her bursting into a fit of laughter and the other girls joined with us too including the guards who were staying on watch.

"Prince Maxon, is that you?" Elise said sarcastically and that made us laugh again.

"Very funny Lady Elise" Maxon said faking a pout sitting down beside her sister Ruby who was still laughing.

"Excuse me girls, but have you seen Prince Maxon?" One of the guards asked as he came near us and we looked at eachother laughing hard.

"I'm right here Officer Travis" Maon said and the guard widened his eyes holding out his laughter.

"Um, The king wants to see you sir" The guard said trying his best not to laugh and Maxon nodded.

"Well i guess i better change" Maxon sighed getting up from his spot.

"Bye Princess Maxi!" I said making Maxon glare at me which i laugh even harder.

"And the king request all of you to sleep now" The guard added which caused the game to end.

"Aw, too bad i was having a lot of fun" I heard princess ruby say and i saw her pouting, she looks so cute. Her cute little pout matching her cute little dainty face.

"I'm sure we can play it next time around Ruby" I heard Ysabel say going to her room.

And that's where all the fun died down, everyone were going to their rooms except for me. I was lurking in the shadows at the 3rd floor eventhough we weren't allowed to stay in here.

--5 minutes left--

I was looking admiraly at the pictures posted on the wall, it was a picture of Maxon and his father playing tag. Maxon's face was filled with happiness together with his father. I wonder why him and his father are not that close anymore.

Suddenly i heard a door click from behind and i quickly gasped looking for a place to hide.

"America?" I heard a deep husky voice say and i turned around only to see Maxon holding a box on his hand.

I observed his feauteres and saw that his make up was already gone and e had already changed into a formal yet messy suit.

"Hey, what's that?" I questioned looking at the box he was holding.

"Oh, nothing" he said quickly putting away the box from his hands and dugging it into his pocket "Why aren't you still asleep?" he asked

"Too bored" I sighed still curious of the box he was holding awhile ago.

"Well goodnight" he said kissing me ontop of the forehead. Which made me feel butterflies on my stomach, i blushed a little as he pulled away from the kiss.

He smiled at me and started to walk away but i stopped him grabbing his wrist.

"What?" he questioned and i pulled his face towards mine kissing him deeply. He was kinda surprised by my action but he gratefully kissed back.

I started to pull away from the kiss smirking at him "Goodnight Maxon"

"Goodnight America" he smirked too while holding my waist.

"Sweet dreams" i said and started to walk away, i looked back at him and saw that he too look back at me and he gave me a wink on the face which made my heart flutter.

This was the best night ever