I walked to the dance floor with them trailing me. We started apart but somehow I ended up between them bodies pressed together moving to the music. I threw my head back laughing as one really drunk guy walked up to me and asked me for my number. I wrote all zeros down and he thanked me. Even Andrews face was lit up in humor.

"I'm going for a paid drink this time." Andrew declared making me pout.

"My free drinks not good enough for you?" He just shook his head and went to the bar which I thought strange since we had no cash to get drinks. I turned around to ask Alex but saw he was gone as well and Ben was standing there. I turned to walk off but he grab my arm and leaned close.

"We should go." I shook my head no. "Victoria I can't sit there and watch my mate grind on an unmated male any longer." I yanked my arm out of his filled with rage. How dare he act like he could control me.

"Then you should go." With that I slammed my heel on his foot hard enough to make him let go and pushed my way through the masses. I went to the bar again to see the bartenders had changed. "What can I get you?" She asked

"Something to make my ex disappear." I mumbled she grinned and waved me to lean over the counter. Before I could react she started kissing me. When I went to pull away she grabbed my hair. 

"Not yet. Act more into it." I pushed myself into her more and rested my hand on her cheek after another minute she pulled back and smiled. " There. And he disappeared." I looked back to see him gone.

"Um Thanks."I felt awkward and had to ignore the hurt my wolf was feeling.

"No problem." She walked away as a guy sat next to me.

"Tinker there getting rid of your guy problems?" I looked at the obvious player and smiled. Something about him had me wanting to be closer.

"Yes my ex"

"He looked pretty jealous." He said cautiously.

"Good with all he's done to me he deserves far worse."

"Worse then his mate grinding on other men and kissing girls Alpha Silver?" My head shot up.

"Who are you?"

" A friend of Benjamin's"

"Great then I really don't need to listen to you." He chuckled.

"He doesn't even know me. I am his sisters mate." I looked at him again and realized two things. One he is an Alpha. Two there was a girl replica of Ben glaring at me. Great. 

"Look I never just have fun so I really don't need this tonight." I got up and was about to head to the dance floor til I saw a man staring at me. I winked." He advanced towards me.

"Hey doll." 

"Hey yourself."

"Your pretty hot in that dress."

"Not as hot as I would be with out it." He grinned at my bluntness. The music started to slow and he grabbed me and pulled me to the center of the floor. "How about a little foreplay?"

"How so?" He pulled me closer and licked down my neck as he danced.  I slid my hand down his chest.

"I don't even know your name."

"And you probably will never find out." He chuckled at that.

"Oh I'm going to make you mine tonight." He growled. I slid my hand over his groin before twisting and grinding me backside against him. He moaned.

"You sure? Cause no one owns me I own them." He let out a growl. He smelt like a Beta meaning he didn't take kindly to being dominated.  "Oh hold yourself I'm Alpha blooded." I spun to face him grinning. "I'm suppose to dominate a Beta."He nodded in acceptance.