Chapter 3

I was sucked into those deep chocolate brown eyes, it was so intense I felt like I couldn't breathe. 'Mate' My wolf howled to me. I felt someone shake me and I snapped out of the trance I was in. I shook my head and turned towards Clare and gave her a gentle smile. 'You okay?' She mouthed. I nodded before standing up and leaving. As I walked off I heard Mr. Black shout which is strange since I am his Alpha and ignored it as a show for the human students. As I went to turn around the corner a hand grabbed me and a pleasant electric shock shot up my arm and throughout my body. I gave an involuntary sigh and turned around. 

When I turned I stiffened. He's the rogue. My mate is a rogue. As I stood shock as he gave me a goofy smile. " What do you want?" I was shocked with how harsh my tone was. If I wasn't an Alpha I would of apologized but apologies show weakness that I can't afford.

"Peace." He spoke softly with eyes down casted.

" There is no such thing as peace." He shook his head at me smiling. 

" There is. When you belong to a pack and find your mate you can find peace." He spoke with so much conviction I would of believed him if I didn't know better. 

" I have a pack and don't need a mate."  I realized I was staring at his mouth with the strange urge to drag him to the janitors closet. I quickly shifted my eyes else where.

"Everyone needs a mate." He took a step forward and I ran. I ran like the coward I pretended I wasn't.

I ran to the girls bathroom and stared at my arm. Where he grabbed my arm had the most intoxicating smell of cinnamon and the woodsy smell of werewolves. Strangely he didn't smell like a rogue to me.I gripped the sink like my life depended on it and looked into the mirror. I looked myself over making sure I still looked ok. My brown hair was in it's natural perfect waves. I readjusted my clothes so I didn't look man handled. I looked closely in the mirror and noticed the scared little girl I haven't seen in thirteen years.

" Why now?" I whispered to her. 

' We need him' A nagging voice said in my head. 

'No I don't need anyone.' Some how the words felt wrong in my head. I heard the bell ring and headed out. 

"Tor Tor!" I turned around smiling." Why did you run like you saw a ghost?" His words didn't match the knowing look in his eyes. 

"Someone told me they had an emergency." I lied casually.

"In the bathroom?" He smirked.

" It was a girl emergency." I smiled proudly at my lie. He scrunched up his face but didn't look to believe me.

" So your saying a girl told you she is on her... um .. period so you ran to the restroom like your life depended on it?" I nodded slowly trying to act like it was nothing. I obviously failed by the look he was giving me. " Victoria I know so you better just tell me before I go and tell everyone since you obviously don't trust me." He threatened. I froze wide eyed. He wouldn't would he? As if reading my mind he nodded his head. I sighed and yanked him in the girls bathroom. "Wow it's clean in here." Not looking the least uncomfortable in here.

"I found my mate." I spoke staring at the floor. He pulled my chin to look at me.

"I know." Before I could question him a bunch of girls walked in giggling. 

"For a rogue he is pretty cute." The first said.

"Not as cute as Mikey." The giggles stopped as the turned around the bend.  Mikey was smirking as I was glaring. 

"Find another restroom." I spoke using my Alpha voice. I watched them shutter before taking off. 

" That wasn't nice we could of used one of these stalls." He muttered suggestively. "Ouch" He cried rubbing where I punched him.