Chapter 30

The next morning I woke up and padded to the dining hall. I got two plates of eggs, pancakes, and some fruit. I grabbed two bottles of water before heading back to the master bedroom. "Victoria!" I turned to see Luke racing over to me leaving Kyle behind to carry his plate to their table. I stopped waiting for him to catch up to me. "Whose the second plate for?" He said frowning still walking towards me. When he reached me he sniffed me before grinning so wide it scared the crap out of me. "So you and Mikey huh." He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I turned around so he couldn't see my blush and kept heading back to where I had originally planned. " I don't know what your talking about Luke." I denied. He just laughed before taking back off to his mate. When I reached the bedroom, I saw Mikey up looking around for me confused. He obviously had just woken up. "Hey sleepy head." I greeted holding out his plate to him. He grabbed it happily and started eating.

" I was surprised to see you up before me." Mikey said between bites. "I was planning on beating you to breakfast." I laughed.

" I thought it'd be good to wake up early since I still have to collect the others and sneak them out." I said before starting on my own food.

" I guess your right." He kissed my cheek. " We do have a big day today, with it being our last day to train." I looked away from him. "Tor Tor?"

"Mikey, I was thinking this morning..... maybe you should stay here." I said trying to keep the plea out of my voice. He stood up and backed away from me.

"What?! No!" He said angrily. I looked at him and tried to take his hand but he yanked it away from me.

"Mikey, I know you want to be there and there isn't anyone else I'd rather at my side but this isn't just about me it's about my pack." I paused to take a deep breathe. " If they win and worse case happens, then I need someone to be able to take over the pack. They know you Mikey your the best option." I reasoned. "But also if something happened to you...... I don't know what I'd do Mikey. I lost your once Mikey. I can't lose you again." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him.

" I am going Victoria." He said stubbornly. " Your going to be so worried protecting your pack someone has to watch your back. Plus if something happens to you..... I wouldn't be any good to the pack. There would be no pack without you." He kissed me. I leaned up and deepened the kiss. He pulled off my shirt slowly. I grinned up at him before pulling his shirt off impatiently.

"If we are going to do anything, Mikey we got to make it quick." I laughed pulling him on top of me. And we did, make it quick. In no time we were showered, dressed and ready to go. I asked him one more time if he'd please just stay but he just dragged me out of the room. We quickly found Andrew and Trevor waiting at the end of the tunnel.

"I called them ahead of time." Mikey stated. Trevor and Andrew gave me a strange look.

I wiped my face. "What?" I asked when they just laughed.

Andrew swung his arm around me. "Luke told us." I huffed angrily. When we reached the other end of the tunnel I saw Kyle.

"Kyle." I pointed a menacing finger at him. "You tell your mate that he better pray I don't survive this war." Kyle looked at my angry face in shock as I stormed to the edge before jumping off. I felt the pain pulse through my body as I hit the ground. I ignored it and focused on my surroundings. Was I was satisfied the ghost was clear, I signaled the others. They shimmied down the vines as fast as possible.

We reached the field to see everyone already waiting for us. I stood before them. "Today, we are working on fighting wolf forms while in your human form. We are also going to work on wolf on wolf." I called out as Mikey and Andrew passed out the shirts again. We paired up and I was against Mikey today, which at first seemed like a good idea but now not so much.