Chapter 23

Hot and bothered was putting it lightly. If I wasn't a werewolf I'd worry I was having an asthma attack. It's the last play and they have the ball. Alpha Phillips throws the ball. I run and jump and.... INTERCEPTION. I dodge the first player. Andrew takes the next clearing the way. I pick up my speed with Mark on my tail. I hold on tight as Mark hits me. I turn so he propels me forward.

I hear the buzzer go off through the sick silence to look down. And the line is right under my ass, I smile knowing there is a joke to come about this. I stand up holding the ball in my hand as the crowd cheers. I hear Alpha Phillip growl at whatever snark comment Alex made. Luke rushes up to me and lifts me up on his shoulder.

"Thank god you got a lovely bountiful ass I thought we were going to have to rely on Andrew for the tie." I couldn't help but laugh as Andrew punched Luke's arm.

"I think this is a good sign for tomorrow." I declared.

"What's tomorrow?" Andrew asked puzzled

"The day we get Mikey's body back." I spoke confidently as they stared at me shocked.

Luke sets me down so Clare and Angel can embrace me I look around for Ben to see him standing on the sidelines. I wave to him hoping for him to join us but he stays where he is at.

"OH Angel did you tell her?!" Clare exclaimed.

"No I haven't had the chance" She glared at Clare. "Did you tell her?"

"Not yet." Clare was jumping up and down so much I thought she'd jump right out of her cheer outfit.

"We are pregnant!" Angel cried out.

"We?" I questioned frowning.

"Me and Angel are both pregnant." Clare clarified.

"Congratulations!" I hug the two girls happily. "How are you both pregnant though?" They looked at me stupidly.

"Tori you know you get pregnant within the first few times with your mate right...." Angel looked at me bewildered as everything started to click. I took off with them right on top of me. How many times?! I thought to myself wildly. At least ten times. Am I pregnant? I burst into the gas station and grabbed as many pregnancy test as I could.

"Tori?" They called. I rang up the items with a very disturbed old lady staring at me. "Tori it's going to be ok." One of them said.

I went into the bathroom and waited. I was in there for awhile with them trying to talk to me through the door. I opened the door slowly.

"She's definitely pregnant. If she's acting this way she's done it like a bunny." Angel was saying.

"I'm not..... I'm not pregnant." I sighed in relief. It was not time for a child. This is war time.

"How are you not pregnant?!" Clare looked freaked out which worried me all over again. Angel gripped me and dragged me to our pack doctors house.

"Can I help you, Ms. Angel?" I heard the woman's voice. Angel dragged me forward. "Alpha Silver, what is the pleasure?" She bowed.

Angel spoke before her. "She isn't pregnant she needs to be checked out." the woman laughed.

"Now Angel it can't be that serious. I wouldn't start worrying til it got to 5 or 6 times." The woman stopped chuckling at my wide eyes. "Oh dear. Follow me Alpha." She walked to the back of the house. "Now for humans this would be nothing, but being a werewolf like yourself, we are meant to produce." She sat me down and started the exam. "Most get pregnant with in the first or second try; normally by the sixth try it means...." Everything started to tune out. What if I can't have kids? I don't want them now but eventually..... How could my pack continue without a line.......It can't I'll be the death of our pack..... I'll fail my parents...... I heard a snapping in front of me. At some point I must of closed my eyes because all of a sudden her face was in mine.