Chapter 31

POV Ben

I was in the middle of watching Hobbit with Andrew when I felt it. A gut retching pain, as if some stabbed me with a hot pike. I shouted out unable to control myself. The very weak link me and Victoria had from when I marked her snapped. I could feel Andrews hand on my back trying to calm me.

I looked up at him teary eyed. "She did it. She mated him." He looked at me with pity as my heart felt like it was shattering to pieces.

"I'm sorry man." I could tell he didn't mean it, it was just something you say when your not sure how to react. I pushed him away and ran out to the forest. I ran til I reached the cottage in the woods, the one that her parents use to live in. I could feel the rage bubble up in me. I should kill him, she's my mate mine. My wolf growled in his agreement.

Then a flash of her smiling face went through my mind. I never made her that happy.... I pulled out the last pages of the decipher Andrew showed me the other day.  I threw them at the door before throwing rocks angrily into the creek.

No wonder she needs a second mate. I never made her smile the way he does, he has this weird calming affect on her. He has the opposite affect on me. Just thinking of him makes me turn into my father. Full of such hate and rage, he use to beat my mom. He killed his pack with his bare hands cause he went crazy thinking they were stealing his power from him. I shook my head in disgust. I'm just glad he's dead. I remember when he went after my sister. I threw another rock into the water. I still can see the fear in his eyes as I strangled him to death.

I heard a twig snap in the background, I looked around but didn't see anything. I looked up to see a storm coming in. Just as I was about to leave the wind blew.

'Intruder.' I sent through the link before they descended upon me.

.......

POV Victoria

How long has my pack been calling for me? I thought as I raced towards the field where everyone else should be heading. I was so distracted..... How could I of been so foolish? I could feel Mikey racing next to me in his wolf form and knew the answer before I even asked the question.

I heard the snap and jumped. I flipped using Mikey as a catapult right into the assailant. She crashed into the forest floor. I heard Mikey skid to a halt as I smashed the woman's head in with my foot. 'Andrew they are drawing close.' I sent him the warning.

'We are ready, Alpha. Where are you?' He replied.

'I'm coming in hot.' I sent back as I was feet away from the clearing.

They opened up their ring letting us into the safety of our pack. I quickly took note of our lose. It didn't look like we took a big hit yet, I sighed in relief. I turned towards Mikey. "If we start losing you go straight to the others and keep the rest safe Mikey, no arguments." I used my Alpha voice on him. I could feel him trying to fight it. If we win he'll be angry with me, then again if we lose he will probably be angry to.

He glared at me as he unwillingly surrendered. At the other end of the field Alpha Grayson strolled out with his Beta and Third towing something behind them. The rest of his pack waited in the trees.

"Victoria Silver" Alpha Grayson spat." I see you are well, I will fix that soon."

Andrew was the first to speak up. "She is an Alpha you should show her respect."