Chapter 28

There was a banging on the door. "VICTORIA MIKEY WAKE UP!" A voice yelled. I buried my face further into my pillow.

"Go away." I grumbled.

"TORI YOU MIGHT WANNA GET YOUR ASS UP NOW!" A new voice called. I covered my ears, what the heck is their problem.

"What is it?" Mikey hollered obviously not happy about the rude wake up call either. There was a loud crash. I jumped up now alert. I was crouched guarding Mikey as I watched the wood of the door splinter. I let out a warning growl. I could hear shouting on the other side of the door but nothing I could make out over the cracking of the door. I let out my Alpha power. Mikey didn't dare move he knew me well enough to know that I can handle myself.

The door finally exploded into fragments, and there standing in the doorway was a very angry Ben. I saw Luke slumped against a wall and Eli begging him to stop not that it was phasing Ben any. I was glad I had put a shirt on before going to bed last night cause being shirtless in this situation wouldn't help anything.

"Victoria move." Ben growled. I shook my head no concentrating on his movements. every breath he took I mimicked. "Victoria I promised I wouldn't hurt you I did not say anything about him."

"I am not moving, Ben. I warned you yesterday what to expect. You chose, now either live with it or go back to your sister." I growled. He flinched like I struck him.

"Victoria it hasn't even been a day and your already sleeping with someone else." He practically pleaded for my understanding. I understood but I wasn't pitying him.

"We didn't fuck if that's what your saying, we just shared a bed. I told you guys yesterday I had stuff to speak with him about not that I have to explain my actions to you."

"Victoria...." He took a step forward and I fought my wolf for control. She wanted to go to him and beg for forgiveness. I still remembered the pain of my crushed hand and the anger in his eyes. He isn't the Ben I met so long ago. The slightly shy uncertain one, this Ben was full of rage and confidence.

" No get out Ben. What I do isn't your business, so leave. And don't get in that van if you can't learn to control yourself." I glared at him. He stared at me for a bit before submitting into defeat. There goes the great night I had I mentally sighed. I walked to Luke and checked his pulse. I picked him up and carried him to the bed Mikey was currently sitting in. " He'll be out a bit but I think he'll be fine. And if not I'm letting Kyle at Ben."

"You don't mean that." Mikey whispered. I glared up at Mikey to show him just how angry I was. He touched my hand. "Tor Tor your more compassionate then that don't forget yourself in your anger." He reasoned. I sighed knowing he had a point.

" Man now I see what they meant by her listening to you. Anyone else she'd of punched in the face or at least yelled at." Andrew said strolling in. " I see I slept through the party." I rolled my eyes. Andrew picked Luke up and took him to the van. I grabbed the rest of our stuff and followed suit with Mikey right behind me who was pulling out a large sum of cash probably for the damages. I saw Bed waiting in the van and tossed him the keys. We all filed in and were quiet the rest of the way home.

When we reached the pack house there were our friends, waiting for us, along with Mikey's family. We got out and split up to our loved ones. I went to Trevor and Angel, who updated me on all that I missed. "Trevor, I would like you to fetch Marcus for me he has people that need training." I glanced over to Eli.

"So you accepted him?" Angel asked surprised.

"It took me a bit, but he has potential and he is a quick study. He needs to learn how to be strong though and how to fight." They nodded their agreement and Trevor took off to do my bidding.