I was smiling like an idiot when he pulled up to my house. He looked at me as he parked his car.

He smiled. "Are you happy?" He asked me.

I smirked a little bit. I didn't want me and Khyro's story to go like this tho.

You know the typical boy and girl fall in love have kids stay together forever. Because I knew it wasnt possible. And there was a slight chance he could still be tryna play me.

"Yea, I guess" I said taking off my seatbelt awkwardly.

I climbed out of his car. No I wasn't happy. I wasnt even sure if I liked him all like that. Yea he was cute. Okay maybe more than cute, he had money. But I just couldn't see myself marrying him. Im looking for somethings serious and so far Khyro isn't it.

"Bye, just text me" I said before stalking up my steps to my porch and walking into my house.

My night was bouta end short. Because when I walked in my dad was sitting on the sofa with the remote in one hand and a beer in the other.

I rolled my eyes, and tried to walk pass the tv.

"Cameron where you lil slutin ass been?" He asked.

Wait? Slut? Who? Huh? He said! But! Oh helllllllll nooo!

"Who tha fuck are you calling a slut? I've had a long day and I just wanna go to bed."

I saw him get up off the couch, sitting the beer and remote down on the faded coffee table.

I eyed a picture frame with a picture of me, my mom, and my dad. Because if he thought he was about to put his strong ass arms on me he was bouta get busted up.

"Cameron watch your mouth" He said as he inched closer to me.

I just stared at him. I ain't with this. Not at all. Un un. Oh no!

He stood in front of me. His eyes were mixed with amusement? his pupils were dilated probably because of his intoxication.

He was so close to me that I could smell the sour beer radiating off of his breath.

I sighed, Then he did it. Something that no father in his right mind would ever gesture to his daughter.

He wiped a few lost strands of my hair out of my face and suddenly grasped my neck. I gasped.

My instincts kicked in and I reached for that picture frame and cracked it against his face. The glass grazing up the front of his face and grazing my hands.

"What tha fuck Cameron!" He yelled.

So what!

I stood there for a few blank seconds then finally barged back out the door. Khyro's car was still there, and when my vision came back I seen him rushing up onto my porch.

I instantly started crying holding my bloody hands close by my face.

"He still in there? Cuz I'm bouta fuck his life up!" Khyro said passing me and storming to my front door.

"Khyro no!" I yelled. He looked at me.

"Cameron your bleeding go sit in tha car and get some alcohol pads and some bandaids out of the glove compartment." His eyes had some sort of evil intent in them. It actually scared the shit out of me. I moved towards his car.

******

Khyro

I don't even know what happened but I'm bouta find out.