{AN}

Hi everyone! I'm here to just write a little author's note. I'll try to keep it short, but no promises.

Okay. So I know I haven't updated in a long time, It's been about 2 months. There are reasons for that, for example homework and school and stuff. But you guys have to realize that I have a life outside of this app. I'm sure if some of you are also authors or make something for viewers you understand. During the week I don't have that much time to work on this, and lately I've been busy on the weekends. When I have had time I've been trying to write the next chapter, but writer's block is getting in the way. I know what to do next and how to do it, I just don't know how to write it. I'm open for ideas though, if you guys have any.

And when people comment "Update please" or something like that a few hours after I publish a new chapter, it irritates me. Please know that it takes time and loads of effort to write acceptable content for you guys, so I can't just make a quick update whenever I want. I have to make sure it has no mistakes, make sure its worth reading, because otherwise it would be crappy, right? And I can't just come up with a good story in a few hours. I get that you guys want to read more and that makes me really happy, but you just need to be patient. I'll also remind you that I have other stories that I need to update too, so I can't put all of my time into this one. And if you guys can't read this one, find another one. I know a ton of other good stories on this app, and on other websites like AO3 (Archive Of Our Own). If you want to be able to read good content, then you just have to wait.

I hope you guys understand, I'm sorry I've had to make you wait so long. I'm not mad or trying to make you guys feel bad, I just wanted to put this out there so you're aware that it takes time, and I cant always update. Thank you for using your time to read through this, I appreciate it. I will tell you though that I'm currently working on the next chapter. You can expect an update this week, I'm hoping. Thanks again, I'm sorry this was so long.

 ~Ashlie