Chapter 16: Explanation

I see you guys have started an organization called KAP. I can say that I'm looking forward to how far it gets ;) lol.

enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kirito's POV*

I walked down the hall that night, thinking about what Akiko had said at school. What is she plotting? Why can't she just grasp on the fact that I love Asuna and not her?

I passed by a bathroom on my way, and realized that I had to pee. I twisted the handle and walked in.

When I got in I jumped back, surprised by the scene before me. Akiko was standing there, in a very short towel that almost showed everything. Her hair was tied up in a somewhat neat bun, and it looked like she had just taken a bath. She was surprised too.

"W-What are you d-d-doing in here?! Couldn't you tell someone was in here?" She yelled with a red face.

"U-Um...Sorry, I guess I didn't notice.." I said quickly looking away.

I was about to leave but felt a tug on my hand, and realized that she had pulled me closer.

"Huh?"

"Since you walked in on me when I was nearly naked, you're staying here. I was going to do something else to you, but this works," She said smirking.

She dragged me to another room connected to the bathroom. Inside there was a bed and usual bedroom furniture. It was a guest bedroom.

"Um, Akiko? Why are we in a bedroom?" I asked with worry.

"Don't worry, we're not going to do it or anything," She said.

A wave of relief washed over me. Thank goodness.

"But I am gonna make you mine," She said, and not a moment later, she shoved me onto the bed.

"I can make you happy," She whispered into my ear. She sat in front of me on the bed.

"No, Akiko, I--"

She started to unwrap the towel. I put my hand over my eyes so I didn't have to see everything.

"I thought boys liked girls with big breasts. Don't you, Kazuto?" She asked. 

I shook my head. Maybe Klein, but not me. My eyes were still shut.

"Ah, that's a shame. You could open your eyes and see the amazing body before you right now, if you want."

I gulped. I was completely defenseless like this, and she could do anything. The temptation was high, and I struggled to keep my eyes shut. Don't get tempted, I thought, Don't get tempted.

"I love you a lot Kazuto, and it would be easy for us to date. We live in the same house," Akiko murmured.

I shook my head again, refusing her persuasive attempts.

"I'll never fight with you, or break your heart. Just forget about Asuna, and all of your problems will go away," I could feel her hand on my face, trying to get my eyes to open.

When I was at my limit, I quickly bounded off the bed and to the door. Without seeing a thing, I left the room.

When I was out, I panted and took a deep breath. I couldn't believe what had just happened. Akiko tried to seduce me by showing me her naked body!

Thankfully, my eyes were closed. I don't know what I would've done if I saw her like that. Boys are attracted to things like that, and I don't know if I would've been able to control myself.