I'm Back

Hey everyone. It has sure been a long time. It is now 2024, I started writing this in 2015, wow. I am astounded to see that this story has 180K views, like I am beyond words. I could have never imagined it would have reached the heights that it has. After reading through some old chapters and comments, I see that you all really enjoyed my fanfic. I also feel really bad that I never finished it for you guys, because I totally had the ending in the works. I deeply apologize to all my devoted fans.

The truth is, I moved on. I fell out of SAO and all anime around the time I stopped writing and I never picked it back up. I moved onto My Hero Academia, Yuri on Ice, and others. I'm sure you guys can see that by looking at my other stories. But at one point, I grew up. I got into life and left my anime days behind. I started this story in middle school, then graduated high school, and now I'm in college. To be honest, from time to time I have checked this account to see where it was, but I never had it in me to continue writing.

Until now.

Guys, I don't want to leave you hanging. That was never my intention. I want to put my all into finishing this story so you don't have to keep wondering how it ends. I know its been 6 or so years, and we've all changed greatly, but for your sake it needs to be finished.

I deeply appreciate all of the views and likes and comments, I genuinely had no idea that this story would gain so much traction over the years. So, without further ado, who wants and ending?

          - Sincerely, your long lost Kirisuna author