Chapter 1: Vacation sucks

Asuna's POV

I woke up and gasped for air. "Kirito!" I said looking around. "Wait...Wha?"

It was just a dream, I thought to myself. Thank god.

Then I realized how much I missed him. He had gone on vacation with his aunt and his sister, Sugu. Kirito told me he'd be back in a few days, but to me it's felt like a million years since we've talked in person, not just text occasionally.

I yawned and rose from my bed dragging myself to my dresser like a zombie. "Hmm it's going to be hot today I think..."

I picked out some denim shorts and a light pink tank top to go under my pink see-through dress top that was decorated with white little flowers all over it.

Then I brushed my hair and styled it to how it normally looks. I walked over to my mirror to examine myself. I look pretty good, I thought to myself.

'Beeeeee boooop' I went over to check my phone and saw that I had received a text message from Kazuto (Kirito).

Kazuto~ Hey Asuna :)

I texted back, "What's up?"

Kazuto~ Not much. Oh and I have good news!

Asuna~ What is it?

Kazuto~ My aunt got a call that said her work needs her right away so we'll be coming back tomorrow!

Yes! Kirito is coming back early! Then I replied, "That's great!"

Kazuto~ Well, I'll see you hopefully tomorrow, bye love you.

Asuna~ Love you too <3.

kirito's POV

I smiled at her reply and turned off my phone.

"Kazuto! Finish packing up your bags! The plane leaves at 11:00!," My aunt called.

"Ok!" I called back.

***

I stared out the plane window. Sugu sat beside me playing on her IPad. After this year we have to go to college. My Aunt wants me to go to the University of Tokyo to study electronics and game systems. I don't even know where Asuna is going. Just thinking of not being able to see her for quite some time upsets me.

I was disturbed in my thought by Sugu saying, "Yes! I got the hipster whale!!!!"

I looked over to see whatever this was about and saw she was playing the game "Crossy Road"

Noticing she had just said that obnoxiously out loud, Sugu's face went red. A man who appeared to be sleeping was glaring at us and I mouthed "Sorry" to him. I felt my own face go red as I was embarrassed.

"Sugu!" I scolded her.

"Sorry..." She said frowning.

"We will be landing at the Tokyo airport shortly. Please remain seated until it has come to a complete stop." The pilot said over the speakers.

Uh finally... I thought relieved.

I saw the plane zoom down and caught glance of the airport. Tokyo, I thought. The plane rolled on the runway and finally came to a stop.

Well, we're here.