Chapter 21: Hotel

(Kazuto's POV)

We walked into the hotel lobby hand-in-hand. I went up to the front desk and asked for a room. The lady smiled and said, "I'm guessing you would like one of our more private rooms, sir?"

I looked at Asuna with a hesitating look. Then I smiled and mouthed, "Whatever you want."

She looked at me, and then the lady and quickly nodded. The lady smiled and registered us as I gave her my card. I glanced back and saw Asuna looking down at her feet blushing. I started thinking about what could possibly happen tonight, and felt my face grow a bit warm.

The lady interrupted my thoughts though by saying, "Alright, you're all set! Your room number is 203 on the second floor. Thank you!"

I came back to my senses and smiled nodding, taking the room key that she offered. I squeezed Asuna's hand and led her to the elevator where we waited. We were all alone.

Questions filled my mind that I wanted to ask, but I felt too uncomfortable doing so. Instead I lifted up her hand to my lips, kissing it softly.

"Kazuto!" she blushed. Her voice filled my ears with it's perfect melody, one that I wanted to hear more of. I took her by the waist and brought her close, saying, "Asuna...can I ask you something?"

"W-What is it?" she asked lightly.

My heart was racing as I answered, "Could you, be mine tonight?"

Her eyes widened and her face went red. I looked into her eyes, looking for an answer. Then she smiled and nodded, bringing her forehead to mine. I closed the gap between us and connected our lips with a passionate kiss.

We parted by the time the elevator had arrived on our floor. We walked out and down the hall, searching for our room. We found it towards the end of the hallway, where apparently the private rooms were.

When we got into the room, Asuna gasped, "Kazuto...how much did you pay for this?"

I looked around in awe. The room had a huge bed in the middle, a flat screen TV that took up half of the wall, a walk in closet with too many storage places, a love seat and some comfortable chairs, a small kitchen, a hot tub, and some other fancy things. This was the kind of hotel that you would stay in if you were going to stay for a while.

"Well, I've never been able to stay in a luxury hotel before, but now that I live with a family that has the money, I kind of took advantage of it," I explained, almost ashamed.

Asuna giggled, "This is great! I love you!" she jumped and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing my cheek. I smiled.

I hugged her back, kissing her. The kiss became more passionate, and I leaned her up against the wall. Asuna broke away, panting, "K-Kazuto..."

I stared into her golden eyes. They gleamed with pleasure. Then I leaned in and kissed her neck, sucking a bit. She moaned, which really turned me on. I continued to her collarbone, making a mark there too.

I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the bed. Before I could do anything though, she stopped me, "Wait...I-I don't think I'm..."

She couldn't finish her sentence, but I understood anyway. I gently reached for her cheek and cupped it, saying, "It's ok, I'm willing to wait for as long as when you're ready, even if it's not today."

She shook her head, "I don't want to make you wait, It's just..." 

I pulled her into a hug, "I would do anything for you, Asuna. You just tell me when you're ready...kay?"

We ended up watching a movie on the big TV. I made a bowl of popcorn and snuggled up next to Asuna as we watched Fantastic Beasts. Asuna seemed to be really enjoying the movie, but I was mainly just eating the popcorn and enjoying her company. I wanted to have more romance with her, but I didn't want to distract her from the movie.