Lucy had her mouth wide open at the lengthy explanation. "Zeref, don't tell me you did all the research on the guilds already?" 

"It was just something that I knew beforehand when I dropped in to see the Games that time," Zeref replied. "Though I doubt you guys probably remember the results from that time. Nor the people there." 

Lucy, Wendy, Carla, Lily, and Happy all laughed nervously, knowing that it was the truth. Zeref sighed and laid back on the couch once again. Nagi had just sat there in silence as the conversation went on and was now pulling his mother's clothing. 

"Mama, mama," he said, trying to catch Lucy's attention. Lucy looked down at him and smiled warmly. 

"Yes, Nagi?"

"Are we joining that guild called 'Sabertooth'?" he asked. 

Lucy nodded. "That's right. We're going to join today!" 

"Are they strong?" Nagi asked eagerly.

Lucy had to think about that. "...maybe?" 

Nagi turned back around on Lucy's lap, his eyes sparkling. "I want to fight them!" 

Everyone laughed at the enthusiasm of the child. Lucy picked up Nagi and stood up. "Let's go eat guys. We'll be leaving in an hour." 

They all stood up and began heading towards the breakfast lounge, each one of them (with the exception of Zeref) was full of fervor as they looked forward to the guild that they were going to join later that day. Lucy looked to Zeref and managed to catch his attention. 

It's like we're one big family, Lucy said in her thought transmission.

It is, isn't it? Zeref smiled lovingly. I'm looking forward to when we're a real one big family. 

Lucy widened her eyes in surprise but soon nodded her head. Yep! I'm really looking forward to it. 

The others just looked at the silent exchange between Lucy and Zeref, perplexed and curious as to what they had been exchanging between one another. 

At the Sabertooth Guild~

Lucy, Nagi, Wendy, and the three exceeds were now standing before the tall castle-like structure of the Sabertooth guild. Lucy and Nagi wore their hoods like they did before, careful not to try to attract any more attention. After all, Lucy's hair was far too long to not attract the stares of others. Furthermore, Lucy and Nagi's beauty was just far too eye-catching. Zeref had not come with them, but instead saw them off since he didn't want to cause trouble and also because he was not joining the guild. 

"You ready, Wendy?" Lucy asked. 

Wendy nodded in reply. "You got this, Wendy!" Carla said, supporting her. 

Wendy opened the doors slowly and as she did so, the Sabertooth members turned around in anticipation to see who had come. The first response they got as soon as they were seen was, "Hey, aren't those Fairies?" 

Wendy and the three exceeds had gained attention as Lucy and Nagi stayed in the back. 

"What's a bunch of Fairies doing here?!" they yelled. "And who's those two standing in the back?!" 

Lucy just responded by asking, "Where's your master?"

As soon as she had said that, the guild went silence as they sensed the great difference between their magic power and hers. One of the members unconsciously pointed his finger towards the top floor and immediately shot it down, noticing the mistake he had just made. Lucy looked towards the upper floor of the guild.