Chapter 12 - Popping The Clutch

*No One's POV*

"What's going on? What are you going to do?" Asked Alejandro.

"The only way to stop Lauren from becoming a vampire is to turn her into a werewolf. She's got some blood in her which is slowing her turning into a vampire, but it can't stop it. I'm sorry but it's the only way. "

Mr.Cabello nodded. "What do you need me to do?"

Frank picked up the limp, cold and pale form of Lauren off the couch. "Get me some good rope, and a wooden spoon."

He then looked to Sinu. "Take my keys, and get my doctors bag out of the car. Meet me upstairs. "

Frank carried the unconscious form of Lauren up the stairs. He could tell just by looking at her, she was beginning to fade fast. Time was of the essence.

He took her up the stairs and laid her on Sinu and Alejandro's bed. A moment later Alejandro showed up, rope in his hand.

"OK, Alejandro , I need you strip her naked and tie her down. Hands and legs."

Alejandro hesitated with an uneasy look on his face.

"It's nothing like that Alejandro. This will be to keep Lauren from hurting herself or one of us. The clothes she's wearing will tear off when she transforms. No point in ruining them.

As Alejandro began his work, Lauren opened her eyelids weakly. "Wha?" she said.

Frank looked Lauren in the eyes. "Lauren, listen carefully. You're dying and unless we do something you will be a vampire very soon. The only way to stop that is to turn you into a werewolf. We need to wake the wolf that is sleeping down deep inside you."

"Ok" Said Lauren as her voice seemed to be failing.

"I'm sorry but the way were going to do it, is going to hurt like a son of a bitch. Focus your mind on Camila, it will help you through it. "

Lauren nodded weakly. But as she seemed to fade, she mumbled. Lauren knew that waking the wolf insider her, was the only way.

"Fenrir" Lauren mumbled.

Frank suddenly stopped what he was doing.

A very surprised look appeared on Franks face. "What did you say Lauren?" Lauren however only fell back asleep.

"What does that mean?" asked Alejandro as he finished his work.

"It's not important now. I need you to hold the spoon between her teeth. It will be to keep her from biting her tongue off. She will be in horrible pain."

Sinu arrived a few moments later with the doctor's bag.

"Do you know Lauren's blood type?" Frank asked as he rolled up his sleeve.

Both Sinu and Alejandro shrugged.

"Well I'm blood type O, so unless she's got some strange blood type, I'll have to do." Frank then turned to his sister. "Sis, I need you to turn into your wolf form."

"What's the plan? I'm not sure what's going to happen." Alejandro asked.

Frank began to prepare a tube and needle . "Lauren's fading fast, I say she has less than an hour at this point. Sinu's going to bite her, but that won't enough. A bite alone would take too long to turn in her into a werewolf. She'd die before she would transform. It would take several hours for her to transform with just a bite. We'll need a blood transfusion from another werewolf to kick start the process. To put it in automobile terms, we're going to have to pop the clutch. "