Chapter 10 - The Ties That Bind

*No One's POV*

Lauren got off the bed. "I'm going to clean up and use the bathroom. Why don't you set the mood."

As Lauren departed for the bathroom to wash up, she felt this almost primordial sense of anticipation building up in her. She knew it was her wolf side or "The wolf in me" as she thought it. Thinking about Camila in the next room she could feel that sense growing inside of her. It more than anticipation, it was an urge.

Lauren leaned up against the bathroom counter and closed her eyes. Taking a deep breath she surrendered herself to feeling inside her. She knew she was going to commit to be Camila's mate tonight. Her path felt clear and she took no hesitation to walk it. This wolf was part of her, part of her heritage. Her father and grandmother may have ignored it, but Lauren had no intention of doing so.

Lauren finished quickly in the bathroom and headed back to Camila's room. She had thought about stripping but thought it would be more fun to have Cabello undress her. Her heart began to beat faster as she approached the door. She could already hear the radio play some dance track.

She opened the door and entered. The room was lit by a few candles, their light merrily dancing on the ceiling and walls. The window had been opened, the cool night breeze felt good as it swirled around the room.

Camila was still dressed, but Lauren could see she had combed her hair. She was sitting on the bed, with a quiet smile. Just seeing Camila there, waiting for her, made Lauren's heart skip a beat.

"Sit down" Camila purred patting the bed to her left.

Lauren eased down on the bed and gave Camila a smirk in an attempt to cover her nervousness.

Camila took Lauren's hand. "I want this to be special for us. If you don't feel like you want to do this we don't have to."

Lauren smiled. "I'm ready"

A sparkle appeared in Camila's eyes as she heard the answer. "I'm so glad. I feel the bond between us. The bond between a wolf and it's mate."

Camila leaned in and kissed Lauren. Slowly pressing her lips against Lauren's. The kiss quickly deepened as each felt more drawn to the other. After several minutes of kissing, the pair broke the kiss. Lauren took a moment to run her hand through Camila's long brown hair.

"You're hair is beautiful. Please don't cut it short?"

Camila blushed slightly, "For you I won't"

Lauren resumed kissing Camila underneath left side of Camila's jaw. "So what's involved in this mating anyway?"

Camila giggled. "Oh..let's see. It entails me wearing a strap on and mounting you, until you beg for mercy. You'll probably be walking funny for a few days after."

Lauren briefly froze in terror, until she realized she was being totally fucked with. Lauren then pulled back and looked Camila in the eyes.

"We'll see who's going to be walking funny tomorrow. Maybe that beast of yours needs to be tamed." Lauren said with a half smirk.

She then leaned in and whispered in Camila's ear. "I think it wants me to tame it. That's what it's wanted all along. Doesn't it Camz?" Lauren said playfully, not really sure where the thought even came from.

Lauren pulled back to see the expression on Camila's face. Lauren could tell Latina's eyes were wide with surprise and her mouth slightly parted.

To her own shock Lauren, realized that what she said was exactly right. "This is what bonding much be like." Lauren quickly thought. Knowing what your mate wants and needs.