Chapter 4 - Smelling Her Out

No One's POV

Camila grinned. "You like me?"

"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't." Lauren said as she got up.

"It doesn't bother you that I'm..."

"Ok, it's a bit strange, I'll admit that I feel something for you. I know that sounds vague but that's my answer." Lauren extended a hand and helped Camila up.

Lauren actually felt a bit more than that. But she didn't say anything about it, as she thought it was silly. It was that strange kinship and magnetic pull she felt. It was more than attraction, but it was vague and undefined.

"What now, Lauren."

"Well for starters, I want to know who my soon to be ex boyfriend was fucking behind my back. You said you can sniff her out. She's probably at lunch along with everyone else."

Camila nodded, looking a bit embarrassed. "Yes."

Lauren pointed to the door. "Well then, do your thing."

Camila walked out the door, a strange look of concentration on her face. She stopped and paused in the hallway.

"Faint" She said. Then Camila pointed towards the asphalt café. "That way."

Camila walked to the doors of the café, with Lauren next to her. "Normally I don't pay much attention to what I smell. It gets a bit distracting. I shut it out."

"Got it."

They walked outside, to see all the tables at the asphalt café filled with hungry students. Camila paused just at the entrance to the café for several seconds.

Lauren noticed that Camila looked a bit distressed. "What's wrong Camila?"

"I'm trying to pick out her smell, amongst all the others. With the overpowering smell of food it's not always easy. My wolf self would pick it up in a second."

"Just take you're time Cabello."

For about another minute, Camila stood there, almost like a statue. Occasionally she would tilt her head to one side or the other. Her eyes darted back and forth the entire time.

Suddenly she began to walk to one end of the café. There she slowly began to circle a table with out 7 girls at it. One or two of them gave her an odd look, but the rest ignored her. After her 2nd circuit, she stopped directly behind a girl. She as cute, with a pug nose and had short red hair in a bob haircut. Camila then pointed to her.

"Kate Hammond" Lauren hissed. Lauren knew she was Zayn's, chemistry lab partner. As far as Lauren knew, they never spoke outside of chemistry class.

Lauren stormed right up to the red head and quickly shoved the girls face directly into her refried beans.

"YOU BITCH!" Lauren bellowed at the girl, as she grabbed Kate from behind. Lauren then dragged the surprised and shocked girl across the cafe to the table where Zayn, Dinah, Ally and Shawn were sitting.

Lauren practically threw Kate at a very surprised Zayn, who caught her. "WERE YOU FUCKING HER, ZAYN?" A furious Lauren boomed.

Zayn tried to keep his cool, but Kate quickly seemed to panic. "You said she'd never find out" Kate said appearing rather upset. A second later Kate slapped Zayn across the face.

Kate then stormed off, as Lauren's attention remained focused on Zayn.

"Look Babe, I'm..." That's all Zayn was able to say, before Lauren punched him square in the nose.

Immediately after, Zayn's nose started to gush blood. Zayn at this point, started to run off. Leaving a very shocked, Ally, Dinah and Shawn sitting there.