One Thing in One Direction ( A JB 1D Werewolf story)

Chapter 1

‘Hunny you are going to an all-boys school because there are no more spot in the girls’ my mum said.

‘WHAT!?’ I yelled.

‘Also I married the principal’

‘WHAT!?’  I yelled again.

‘An your ex-boyfriend Justin’s going to be there’

‘WTF MUM REALLY’

*****Timeskip 6 months later******

‘Sweetie meet your new daddy, Yasaar Malik.’ Mum said cheerfully.

‘Yeah… hi.’ I muttered

‘Sweetie be nicer than that he’s letting you go to his school’

‘Of course I apologise’ I rolled my eyes ‘It’s an honour to meet you thank you so much for letting someone like me go to your school’

‘It’s nice to meet you too’ the man, Yasaar, grinned at me, ‘would you like to meet your new step-brother?’

‘Not rea-‘

‘ZAYN GET DOWN HERE’

That’s cool don’t listen to my answer or anything. Down the stairs came a boy with black hair and a face. Damn I think I’m in love oh god why god why.

~~~~~~Zayn Point of view~~~~~~

I walked down and saw the prettiest girl I have ever seen with long black hair and blue, wait no green wait red eyes! Cool her eyes change colour anyway off subject I think I’m in love.

~~~~~Normal point of view~~~~~~~~~

‘I’m Zayn nice to meet you’ he said

‘I’m Alice’

‘Just Alice?’ he asked.

‘Well actually it’s Alisiana Yasmine Jarth Serenity Olivia Corianne Perlinke Opal Rainbow the fifth’

‘Oh nice name it’s pretty’

I blushed. Oh god im screwed.