2: Waiting For Normal

''I have got to  tell  you something.'' Sam  said on Monday night.

    We haven't really got to  talk  a  lot since I came out to  live on my own.  It normally only consisted of texts and phone calls.  Phone calling being like it was now.

    ''And when  do  you plan  on telling me this 'something' I mean like really?'' I had to  admit,  I sounded a little irritated. But what was I supposed to  do  to  fix that?  Oh that's right,  absolutely nothing.

    ''I don't know,  when  are your days off again? Oh yeah!  Congratulations on the job Roni!'' Typically of him to bring up  totally off subject.  Sometimes, I wondered if it may  have been  on purpose.  As if he had the intelligents to  do  that.

   ''I am off on Sundays, Sam,'' I let out a sigh,  for this being about the fourth time I told him in the last twenty-four hours. ''And, thanks I guess?''

   ''Can't I come over after your done at work tomorrow?'' He asked in his normal  whiny voice.  I rolled my eyes after he said that, ''Oh and,  your welcome I guess?'' He said,  mimicking my voice.  Or trying to at least. I heard his chuckle after a moment.

    ''You making fun of me?''  I asked,  trying to bite back  a  laugh of my own.

    ''Yup.'' He said,  popping the 'p'

     ''Look,  I got to  go, come up  tomorrow at seven?''

     ''Sure thing.''  He said and hung up.

    The only reason why I didn't want to  talk  any more,  was because my sister,  Calla had rung me while I was on  the phone with Sam.

    ''Hey baby sis.''  I chirped into  the phone

     ''I am two  years younger then  you,  Roni,  I am  not a baby no  more,  'Kay?'' I pictured her rolling her eyes at me,  causing me to  laugh.

    ''Whatever you say, baby sis!'' I said smiling.

    ''Okay, two  things: I know you are smiling so  wipe that  smirk  off your face,'' She said,  trying to  sound serious but failing.  Instead she let out a low laugh,'' And I called to  tell  you something.''

    ''Oh,  'something'  aye? Do  tell.'' Let me say this,  my bad acting of different languages was over the top,  pathetic.  And that  is coming from my mouth.

    '' I will! Okay so I met your friend-Huh?- Oh hold on Roni!'' I heard a husky voice in the background.  Why did it seem  familiar to  me, though?

       I shrugged off the idea of who  it could be. Not really my business to  know any how.

     ''Sorry,  Roni, Uhm I can't tell  you right now. Bad timing or something.''  She said lightly.  Something was definitely up  with her. Calla is normally this fun to  be around, crazy,  girl. Who,  in my opinion,  seemed to  be a little kid at least still  in my book.

   ''Bye Roni..'' She said so  fast I wasn't sure she heard he correctly.  Once more did I hear that  familar voice,  but shrugged it off anyways. There was a clicking sound, and then my phone went to the buzzing noise.  As it tends to  do  once someone hangs up  on you.

   ''That was more then  odd.'' I mumbled to  myself.

                                                    ----------------------------------------------------------

This is really really short,  sorry for that.  This is just a filler chappie for the next one. Which is the one where Sam  comes over.

Oh,  and no  proofreading done here! So  sorry if there are some really bad mistakes.

Once again sorry for the really really short chapter!