Chapter 33 {Elizabeth & Dean}

~Thursday~

~Elizabeth~

  It was the day before the dance and I was anxious about it. I was surprised Stephanie actually allowed me to attend the dance. She claims it's an event that I shouldn't miss out on. I just thought she wouldn't give a damn if I went or not. Guess not.

  I sat on my bed and glared at my alarm clock as it read 11:17 A.M. I already want this day to end already. I feel really excited that I am going. Especially with Roman. He has been acting so sweet towards me and he brought me a bracelet and he comes over and keeps me comfortable. I don't know why the sudden change of heart. Before he acted like such a jerk to me. I guess he changed because he was afraid that I would change my mind about going with him. Maybe he is nervous about the dance as well. Cute.

  Dean told me he is still going to the dance. HE might just go alone or go with Seth or something. I don't know but he claims he is still going. I finally gave up on trying to hook him and Eva up but it just wasn't working out. Lately, Eva and I have not been agreeing. She has been nothing but a total bitch and I don't get what her problem is. AJ doesn't seem to get it either and soon enough we aren't going to put up with it anymore.

  I bounced on my bed anxiously and I wondered what to do. Everyone else was at school and work so it was just me. I got off my bed and took off my pajama shorts and replaced it with sweatpants and I put on a sweater over my tank top. I placed the hood on my head and I grabbed my phone and headphones. Maybe I could just go for a run.

  I placed the ear buds in my ear and I played my favorite songs. The type of songs that would get me pumped up. I nodded my head to the beat as soon as I pressed play and I placed on my running shoes and I made sure I had my keys securely in my pocket before walking outside. I locked the door behind me and placed the keys safely back in my pocket.

  I walked down the walk way and iI made sure my ear buds were in properly before I started off with a light jog. As soon as the song I was listening to got my blood flowing I started to move faster. I ran down the street until I saw a nearby park. I smiled to myself and I ran faster to the park. Once I arrived I jogged on the track they had. I know I was supposed to stretch before I start running. If I get sore early then okay.

  As I was running a person was appeared and was running beside me. I didn't pay attention to it at first. The person didn't even pass me. I looked at the person and I stopped running. He stopped along with me and looked at me and smiled.

  I pulled out my headphones and I stared at him.

Dean

~

 I was at my locker putting in my combination.

  "Dean?" A voice called out. I looked up at the ceiling and bit on my bottom lip. I knew that voice anywhere. I turned around to see Eva standing there with a weak smile on her. After everything I heard her say about me to Elizabeth and all the messed up shit she said to Elizabeth makes me second guess things. She turned out to be a real bitch. I guess she was like that before but I guess I was in denial or never saw it.

  "What Eva?" I said. I don't even realize how bad I sound right now.

  "i want to talk to you" She said stepping closer to me.

  I leaned against my locker  and looked at her. "Well you're talking to me now aren't you?"

She giggled softly. "Well yeah, so I was wondering if you want to go hang out with me after school?"

  I just shurgged. "Sorry I have to go out and buy a suit for tomorrow night" I said honestly. I am going to go but I think Im just going to go with my boys.

  "Oh cool! Well do you want to go to the dance together?" She asked with a cheerful thing. Now I tend to do this thing. where I let you down and I don't care if its harsh or kind.

  "Well I'm acutally just going to go with my friends so i guess I will see you there" I said with a slight shurg.

  She scrunched her face at me. "Dean why are you being like this> It's obvious that you like me" She said with a slight smirk.

  "Thanks for stating the obvious Im pretty sure I know that I made it well known about you so other guys should stay away from you but I guess it doesn't matter now does it?" I asked.

  Her smirk dropped and she stared at me with a straight face. "Let me ask you a question Eva.Do you even like me?"

  She stood there silent for a moment. 'Well uh..."

Soon enough the nosey people of the school began to crowd us. "I guess not because I heard everything you said to Elizabeth about me the other night. Nice to now you still hold a grudge. Im trying to change here but I guess you don't see that. You are still stuck on the person who was in the past. I also heard all the messed up shityou said to Liz and honestly? You don't deserve her as a friend. MAtter of a fact you don't deserve any damn friends in genreal. You are so fucking full of yourself it's disgusting. You know I am in the process of changing but one thing will never change"

  I stepped closer to her as tears brimmed her eyes. I don't care/

  "I don't like people who disrespect the people I care about. Nothing but the dirt stuck to my shoe. Garbage if you ask me." I said with pure distaste in my voice. I turned around and placed my combination in my locker and I got my books I need for class and I slammed my locker shut. I turned around to see her still standing there in full blown tears.

  " I believe the conversation we had is over so you can leave now" I said looking down at her. She just stood there sniffling. I  just sighed and walked around her.

  'Guess I will do it my self" I muttered before walking down the hall.

  "You seem to cae about her alo. You stand up for her but just not too long ago you hated her guts. It's like you love her or something." She yelled out.

  I stopped walking. I turned around to see a distressed Eva standing there with her makeup running.

  "Do you?" She asked.

  I just smirked and winked.

  I then turned around and walked off to class.

{Comments?Votes?}

{Who do you think was next to Elizabeth?}

{Do you think Dean did the right thing and left Eva alone?}

{What do you think of Eva's action from walking up to Dean to the end?}

{How do you think Dean feels about Eva and Elizabeth?}

{Does Dean love Elizabeth?}

Goldie_S80