Chapter 30 {Elizabeth & Dean}

I was having second thoughts about going to the dance. I know the "Secret Admirer" aka Roman wants to take me, but I would feel better if he would ask me face to face instead of a text message. Maybe I am just asking for too much. This is all just so weird to me. Why do I keep feeling that there is more to what I expect on Friday. Maybe I just have to wait and see because I believe I am still going. If anything I might just hang out with AJ and Eva most of the time if Roman decides to act more strange then he already is.

   I stood in front of my mirror in skinny jeans, a normal black long sleeve shirt, a comfortable Adidas sweatshirt and black converse. Today was just a comfortable lazy day for me and I don't care. I put my hair up in a ponytail and sprayed some vanilla scented Victoria's secret body spray. I also put on my glasses and I was all set.

  I walked away from my mirror and I picked up my phone and Roman's name flashed across my screen. Showing me that I had a text message. I rolled my eyes and clicked on it.

  "I miss you babe <3 and Im sorry for this morning.." ~ Roman

I sighed and shook my head.

  "It's okay..and I miss you too Romey :)"

  I giggled as soon as he responded.

  " -_- Don't call me that" ~Roman

  I giggled and shoved my phone in my pocket and I walked downstairs. I saw Isabella and dad standing at the stairs with big grins on their faces. I looked at them with confusion as I stood on the last step infront of Isabella.

  'What's with the big grins?" I asked suspiciously. He held up keys in his hand. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

  "I already have keys to the house" I said.

  He just chuckled and moved them towards me. "These are the keys to your car silly!" He said smiling. I stared at him bug eyed and I instantly jumped down from the last step and ran outside. Only to see a black 2014 Chevrolet Impala. I stared at it dreamily and felt as if I was ready to faint. I turned around to see Dad standing there smiling. I just shook my head.

  "I can't take that" I said. He just chuckled and placed the keys in my hands.

 "You deserve it Elizabeth" He said. I looked at him and hugged him tightly.

  "Thank you,thank you!  A million times thank you!"

  He chuckled and hugged back. "Welcome sweetheart"He whispered. I smiled and sighed.So this is what it feels like to have a family. It feels amazing.

  "Alright girls lets go have fun"He said as Isabella ran up to us.  We both smiled and nodded. We all got into his car and I sat in the back with Isabella so we could have girl talk.

  ~

   Dean
~

  I sat in class feeling bored as ever. for someone who wants to get into wrestling this classes are sure as hell boring. But you have to go through it so I have suck it up and deal.

   I just want to get to wrestling skills class.I can actually move around and do something. Sitting behind a desk isn't doing shit for me. I opened my notebook and sighed as the teacher walked in and stared at us all. Think his name was Goldberg or something I dunno. I have seen him in action before. Pretty damn good if you ask me. For some odd reason him and Ryback resemble alot of features. it's weird. Yet everyone knows they aren't related.

   He explained to us what we have to do today. Im not going to go into details but just know it involves writing. Okay damn we have to write a script for others to reenact. Sounds...hard enough.

   I began to brainstorm ideas. I jot down what I had time to time.I was completely focused and in the zone when someone tapped my shoulder.  I honestly hate being interrupted no matter what the situation is.

   I looked up to see Ziggler standing in front of me. I instantly glared at him. There was something about him and I dont think its good. I get a strange vibe from him. I thought I was strange. Well I am but you get the point. Back to the point,  I just don't like Ziggler. He just doesn't seem up to no good. Word goes around that he is trying to get involved with Elizabeth. First I didnt give a crap about her. After a while she isnt so bad. Since she is my adopted sister and we are at least civil. Hell, I could protect her too.

   "What do you want Ziggler?"I adked clearly annoyed. He seemed to brush past it and continue to stare at me. Then he looked nervous.

  "U-Uh...do you know if Elizabeth is going to the dance on Friday?"He asked scratching the back of his neck.

   I raised a brow. "I dont know whats it to you?"

   "I wanna take her"He said with a soft smile.

  'Even if she were to go what makes you think she would go with you?"

  "Because we like each other and we connect"He said with a hardened look.

   "Oh yeah?Whats her favorite color and favorite movie?" I knew a few things about her because I overheard some of the conversations she had with Eva. Turns out I just love to hear Eva talk.

   He stood silent and crossed his arms. I just smirked and shook my head. "Exactly,her favorite color is blue and her favorite movie is Fast and Furious 5"

  "How do you even know that?You treat her like shit so why do you care what she likes?" He questioned.

   "Because she is my sister you idiot and we are being civil around each other so there you go Ziggler. I dont like the looks of you either so I suggest you stay away from Elizabeth"I warned.  He glared at me and just stormed off.

  "Asshole" he muttered.

  "Proud of it"I said loud enough so he could hear.

  {Comments?Votes}

{What do you think?}

{You think Dolph wants to take Liz to the dance?}

{Still wonder if Dean will get a chance with Eva?}

{Are you happy for Liz that she gets to experience having a family again?}

Goldie_PreppyGee