Chapter 10 {Elizabeth}

"So Elizabeth, we have found a family that is willing to adopt you because your mother is no longer stable to be a parent due to the use of drugs, she is now in rehabilitation" She informed me.

  I sighed and looked away. Eva put a comforting hand on my shoulder. "It'a going to be okay Liz, now you have a family..." She said trying to relax me.

  I just sighed and shook my head. "But it's not the family I want" I said sadly.I looked up at Mrs.Robinson, the child services woman. "So when do I leave?"

  She looked at a few papers and then back at me. "The doctors said nothing serious has happened maybe a headcache so therefore you will get picked up by Mrs or Mr. Ambrose in the morning." She said.

 Ambrose? Dean Ambrose? OH God no.

  "Wait...is there a Dean Ambrose in that family?" I asked. She looked down at her papers and then looked at me and nodded. I groaned in frustration and covered my face as Eva stood there in shock.

  I can't believe this shit. Not only do I have to be in the same school as him where he has to make my life a living hell but now I have to live under the same roof as him. There is no getting out of the fact that I have to live in the same house as him. Who else would adopt me. I could get away from him at school but that means giving up my dream to become a wrestler. that is the only school in this city that has a wrestling school and I refuse to go out of town.

  I sighed and turned over on my side still Facing Eva. "So now that's settled, Im pretty sure you won't have to hear from me or any other child service women because you will be in good hands..so enjoy the rest of your night Ms.Gronson." She gathering her things and leaving.

  As soon as she left I kicked at the bed and I rubbed my face in frustration. "I don't want to live in the same place where the asshole makes my life a living hell!" I exclaimed. Eva sighed .

  "But you don't have a choice..." She said softly. I glared at her and huffed.

  "I think I can realize that shit..."I said shaking my head. She then looked at me with raised eyebrows.

  "You curse?" She asked in shock. I look at her strangely and then I break into a fit of giggles. She then laughed with me and then sat back down in the chair,

  "Hey maybe it won't be so bad..since you two don't like each other maybe he will leave you alone..he didn't have a reason to pick on you in school so why do it at home?" She asked. I nodded because it sorta made sense. I then frowned and looked at her.

  'What if he gets bored and decides to pick on me?" I whine. She then chuckled. "I really don't believe this is a laughing matter but okay HAHA!!" I let out an exaggerated laugh at the end. She burst out laughing and I just crossed my arms and pouted.

  "Look if you have any problems then you should call me I will handle it" She said in between laughs. I then looked at her.

  "Well since you know my lifestyle since everything came out of the blue you should know that I don't have a phone" I said sadly.She then sat silent.

  "Maybe they will buy you a phone" She said shrugging. I then scoffed and shook my head.

"Yeah right, they probably think i don't deserve one" I grumbled. Eva hissed.