Chapter 28 {Elizabeth & Eva}

I sat up in my bed watching cartoons on cartoon network. I chewed on my bottom lip as I thought about Roman. I shook my head and my thoughts were soon interrupted by a knock on the door. I looked towards the door and I sighed softly.

  "Come in!" I said loud enough for the person behind the door to hear.The door opened and in walked the person, the last person I wanted to see right now. Roman. I backed up into my bed as he smiled at me.

  "Hey babe" He said as he climbed into the bed next to me.

  "Thought you were at school?" I questioned.

 "Damn I don't get a "HI?" He asked looked at me with scrunched up eyebrows,

 "Hi Roman! HOw are you? It's so good to see you!!" I exclaimed in fake excitement. He sat up in the bed and hovered over me.

  'Waht's your problem?" He growled. I just shrugged and looked away from him.

  "Nothing, I don't have a problem just answer the question" I said simply.

  'i didn't feel like going okay is that what you wanted to hear. Sorry for wanting to spend time with my girlfriend" he said gluing his eyes to the screen. I looked at him with annoyance. Is he serious right now?

  'Well sorry you plans have to move your plans else where I am spending the day with dad and Isabella" I said crossing my arms. He looked at me and scoffed.

  'Why are you even calling him your dad he isn't your real dad" I chewed on my bottom lip to keep myself in control the best way I can.

  "Roman you are being a real asshole right now you know that?" I informed him. He sat up and looked at me.

  'Well you started it first since you wanted to give me attitude and shit"He said staring at me. I looked back at him and rolled my eyes.

  'Why are you being like this Liz?" he said grabbing my chin and making me look at him. I don't know if he realized it but he was seriously hurting me. I winced in pain.

  "Roman stop!" I said trying to move his hand away. Only to have him ttighten the grip.

  'Answer me!" he demanded as he glared harsh fully in my eyes.

  "Oww Roman! Stop please!" I said as i tried to move his arm away. He is way larger than me. SO if he were to give me a pat on a back Im pretty sure it would feel like a slap. that's how tiny I am compared to him.

  He rolled his eyes and shoved me down on the bed. I huffed and glared at him as I held my jaw. I whimpered in pain as he came closer to me. I backed away from him but he yanked me closer to him. He pulled me into his lap and he begin to kiss on my neck. I tried to push him off but he wrapped his arms around my waist tightyfully to keep me in place. I tried to get him off but it was no use.

  He sucked on my neck and I let out a soft moan. Only to feel him smirk against my lips. He laid me back down on the bed and he smashed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed back slowly.

Eva

~

  I arrived at school and I rushed to the library. "Okay so I know her shoe size, she is a size 3 in dresses, and her favorite color is red." I informed to him. He smiled up at me.

  "Perfect"

  I just nodded. "You are lucky I am doing this. I should of seriously smashed your face into a table after all the shit you did, But Im willing to give you a chance. Just for her. but if you screw it up it's your ass, got it?" I warned.

  he gulped and nodded.

   I then smiled hugely and blew a kiss to him and walked off.

 I just hope everything goes as planned.

Elizabeth

~

  I shoved Roman off of me as soon as he tried to take my shirt off. "Stop Roman I don't want to do this!" I said as I sat up in the bed. He groaned in frustration.

  "You never want to do anything Liz" He said sahking his head.

 "Excuse me? We only started dating yesterday and you act like I never want to do a damn thing. Well sorry that I am not ready for sex Roman" I said turning away from him. He sighed and I felt the bed shift.

  He wrapped his arms around me and I looked down at his tattooed arm. I sighed and ran my fingers along it. "Im sorry baby, I don't mean too. I guess I just get caught up in the moment."He tried to explain to me. I just nodded and he reached his head over and kissed me on the cheek. I felt myself blush at his gesture.

  "Look im going to get to school now okay?" He said. I nodded and he got up.

 "See you at the dance" He winked and turned to walk off. I watched him as he left. I saw him pull out his phone and a smirked danced on his lips as he shut my door behind him. I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion.

  Everything is being so weird.

 Like what the hell?

I shook my head of the strange thoughts and I grabbed the televison remote and I surfed through all the cool channels that I enjoyed. The only thing practically stuck in my head right now is the dance on Friday.

  All I keep asking myself is..

  Whats going to happen?

  I feel like something different is going to happen and I can't tell if it's good or bad.

{Comments?Votes?}

{Who do you think Eva was talking to?}

{why was Roman smirking after leaving? ;) }

{ What do you think?}

Goldie_PreppyGee