Chapter 9 {AJ}

I glared at Dean as he still wouldn't let me leave the room.

  "Your games are so childish Dean I mean honesly..you caused all this and now you want to push shit on me?"

He looked at me like I was crazy. "How is this all my fault?" He asked lookinbg dumbfounded. I jekred my head back and shook my head.

 "are you seriously asking me that question right now?" I snapped back. I then cracked my knuckles and stared at him. "This is all your fault because you slept with Nikki and your dumbass knew it would cause problems and then you get into a fight with John and don't act stupid and say that you didn't see her there because before the fight even broke out she was in the same spot and you know that"

  He just sighed and rubbed his face. 'It was all happening so fast" He said.

"You don't even care do you? Obviously not because you are here at this dumbass party not here trying to console her!"

 His face then hardened. "She didn't want me in there! She hates me! and why are you getting on me! Why aren't you there? Aren't you her new found friend or something you go back to hospital and you go support her!" He yelled getting in my face.

  I just shook my head and raked my hair back. 'Oh, I would if I wasn't banned from the hospital because of fighting her mom..see now this is the part where it makes you sound like a complete dick..I attacked her mom because she doesn't care about Elizabeth..she went there becasue she assumed she was pregnant..her mom is on drugs..so who knows what she goes through at home..and she has to get bullied and picked on everyday at school and you of course have nothing better to do but to join in because you are just horrible."

  "I mean I have done bad  things myself but nothing compared to what you do... Im so surprised she is alive right now because of everything she has been through...if anything she is strong she is one of the strongest person that I know"

  With that he just shrugged and that set me off. "I don't care she isn't my problem" He said rolling his eyes.

  I grunted and I smacked the hell out of him. "How can you say that!, huh?!" I yelled. he stumbled back from the slap and held his cheek. But all he could do was shrug.

  I rolled my shoulders and closed my eyes attempting to take a deep break.

 "What if your parents neglected you! What if your mom became a crack head and abused while your dad was out of the picture!What if you were bullied on a daily basis and no once cared..what if someone put you in a hospital how would you feel then...having no friends...having no one! How would you feel Dean?!" I yelled shoving him.

  HE glared at me. 'Don't touch me!" He growled. I just ignored him and shoved him again. "Huh? How would you feel?!!!" I yelled even louder. He shoved me back hard and I stumbled back but it didn't stop me.

  "Tell me Dean! Don't act all tough now no one is here for you to impress...tell me how would it feel if you had no one..what if your sister was gone..your dad..everyone you care about..gone..how would you feel?" I growled.

  HE paced back and forth breathing hard and heavy. he raked his fingers roughly through his hair. he looked like he was ready to explode.

  I walked up to him and I shoved him against the wall hard. "TELL ME HOW IT FEELS!!!'" I demanded. He shoved me back hard and this time I fell down. I groaned and looked up at him and he was shaking.

  "It would feel horrible okay!!!! I would feel sick and I wouldn't want to live anymore okay!!!! Is that what you wanted to hear!!!" He said as he stormed over to me and yanked me up.

  "Is that what you wanted to hear?" He asked in a gruff tone.

  I don't care if I want answers I won't stop till I get them. I will push you and push you until you snap. At the end it will all fine. You can thank me later.

  "See? and that's probably exactly how she feels but she is probably trying to find a reason for her to stay" I said as I shoved him off. He avoided my gaze and looked down at the ground. He began to sniffle. Soon enough I saw tears drop.

Never have I ever thought I would see Dean cry but I choose to show him no sympathy. I am not going to be the one t give him a shoulder to cry one. he doesn't deserve it.

  "Crying isn't going to change the fact that I hate you...I never liked you Dean..and now after words finally come through that sick head of yours you want sympathy..you want a friend...a shoulder to cry on...well sorry Im not going to be the one to do it...maybe you should of thought of that...this may not seem like a big deal to you...but if you would of taken this any farther you could have taken away someones life. Would you have cared then?"

  I walked away from him and left the room. I left silence to a place with loud music and drunk people. I sighed and went to get myself a cup. I got some liquids in me and then I left. This really isn't my scene.

 I only came here so I could talk to Dean.

{Comments?Votes?}

{What do you think?}

_PreppyAlsina_