Chapter 12 (Elizabeth)

"Liz?" Jessica called out as she poked her head through the door. I looked up from the tv and I smiled.

 "Dinner is ready" She informed me. I nodded and I got up and I followed her downstairs to the dining room table. I walked down to see every one sitting down. Jessica went to sit next to Jackson. Isabella was at the end of the table which left me to sit next to Dean. Just perfect. I softly gulped and I walked over and sat down avoiding his stares. Which soon turned out to hard glares. He shifted farther away from but I just kept my head down.

  Then they all started to grab food and I just waited until they were finish. "Elizabeth you start grabbing food you know" JAckson said with a soft chuckle. I smiled weakly and nodded and I started grabbing the things I wanted. Dean just rolled his eyes and I shifted uncomfortably.

  I began to eat and everyone else were in their own little conversations. Only Dean and I stood out and ate in silence.

 Once dinner was over everyone went to put the dishes in the sink. I then offered to wash them. "No sweetie its okay" Jessica said taking the sponge away from me.

  "No its okay" I said reaching for the sponge again. She then pulled it out of my reach and I pouted and she giggled. "You can go upstairs and rest up..its been a long day" She said.

  I sighed in defeat. 'Are you sure?" I asked. She just nodded and I shrugged softly and made my way upstairs. Dean walked ahead of me not without bumping me harshly first. I huffed and shook my head.

~

"Don't worry about him sweetheart, He isn't worth it..ever need someone to talk to....I'm here for you beautiful <3"

   I blushed at his text message as I laid in my bed in the dark. All snuggled up in my bed, nice and warm. I had just came from dinner with my new family. It was okay. I had little conversation.I just sat quietly as the others were engulfed in their conversations. I also had to deal with Dean's uncomfortable glares.

   I was so happy that was over. So now my teeth were brushed and I was dressed for bed. Now all I can do is text my mystery guy until I fall asleep.

  "You are so sweet and thank you for listening" I replied back.

"Anything for you beautiful... soon enough..I will be able to kiss your sweet lips again..."

"What's your name?"

"That's for me to know and for you to soon find out...everything for you will be better soon..but for now somethings must be left in the dark...its all about perfect timing lovely"

" I will find out who are soon"

"I know..;)"

"Good night my dear...'

"Do you really have to leave?"

"Not exactly I just had a feeling you would leave.. I'm wrong aren't it?"

"Loll yes you are"

" I tried.. but I have a question.."

"What is it?"

"What makes you so strong?'

"I don't know to tell you the truth...I guess its because I have a dream and I won't stop till I get there.. I guess wrestling keeps me going"