Chapter 29 { Roman & Secret Admirer}

Okay okay, obviously I am not the secret admirer don't kill me. I am just the cover up.It feels wierd to tell you the truth. I actually consider Elizabeth like a sister so yeah. I don't want to be a jerk to her but damn. It only goes with the plan. Hopefully after the dance she can forgive me and be happy with the guy I mean damn. He is doing the most for her. In the end, in a way I think she deserves it.She needs to be happy after everything she has been through. Anyone who would have a heart would agree so too.

  So I have to keep this act up. This is all going to come out into the blue. I just didn't think it would happen so soon. I mean I know that the dance is on Friday but I didn't know if he can get all of it done. He can get easily frustrated so I know he wants this to be perfect. I give him props for it. He mostly seems dedicated to wrestling only but now he seems like he just wants to give the girl happiness. Im not usually into this sappy stuff but I think its nice. I would do something like this but I wouldn't be so secretive about it.

  Then again, I don't think this is going to end well. In general she doesn't really like him. So, no clue entirely on how she will act. Probably will give this alot of time to think about it. Maybe forgive him in the end. I just hope he doesn't react badly to this. Time to time he can have serious anger issues and it would suck also if he got rejected to this.

  You were going to find out that I am not the one regardless. If you had suspicions then you were clearly right.

~Secret Admirer

  The dance is only three days away now and I can't wait. I got everything I need but I just need to find a way to get everything to her. I have a feeling this is going to be seriously hard.Maybe i shouldn't stress it. try to convince myself that everything is okay. I just can't wait to have her in my arms. Hopefully.

  I bounced my leg impatiently as I waited for the bell...to second period to ring. i don't understand why I am so anxious to get out of here and it's only Tuesday. Sad Face. All I can think about right now is here. I want to hold her and kiss her soft lips. Make her laugh give her silly gifts. I sound so cheesy right now but i don't care. I want to spoil her. She deserves it. Gosh, she is amazing.

I felt a smack to the back of my head. I looked up to see Roman standing over me smirking. I glared at him and he just chuckled.He put his hands up in defense. "Woah! NO need to get vicous there" he said patting my shoulder.

  'Thinking about here eh?" he said pefectly reading my mind. I just sighed and nodded. Not interested in lying right now. He just nodded,

  "It's okay you will be with her soon enough"

  "Yeah, I guess, I just don't know if she will forgive me for all the shit I did...that day..that one day in particular..it was just horrible...what if she wouldn't forgive me..what if she holds a grudge.It was so bad..I wouldn't blame her"

  "Don't bring yourself down, you got this and I know you won't give up on her because you are the one to go after what you want and you won't give up until you get her. Just don't give up." he said trying to cheer me up.

  I just sighed and shrugged. I never thought I could be this soft. My tough demeanor can fool you. But Roman is right. If I want Elizabeth, which I do, I will not stop until I get her. I just want everthing to go as planned though.

{Short!! I know I know, just wanted to clear things up}

{SO!Roman  is not the secret admirer peeps!So you still have a lot of guessing to do}

{I may or may not start leaving hints.I don't know If I have already. I never realized.}

{But what do you think of this short Chapter anyways?}

{Just a few more chapters to go}

Goldie_PreppyGee