Chapter 20 {Dean & Elizabeth}

I ran out of the bathroom as quick as I could. I just couldn't be there any longer. I don't know what came over me. I just left. I ran all the way to my locker and just sat down infront of the lockers and I buried my face in my hands. I had no clue what to do. I raked my hands through my hair and I sighed. I chewed my lip and looked up at the dull, school ceilings. I stood up slowly and I paced back and forth.

  What's going to happen to Elizabeth. I know for a fact that it's all my fault. What she said finally triggered something inside of me. Everything she said to me was true. I didn't know when to stop. That moment at the house, I could tell that would be a moment that would be unforgivable. She should hate me. Everything in her should hate me. I deserve the hate from her. I now realize how horrible I have been. All the bad and guilt just rushed towards me like a car race. It was so overwhelming. I wouldn't be surprised if later on in the day I would be depressed of it all. The girl I am crushing on big time, Eva, wants nothing to do with me and I shouldn't be surprised. Now that I think of it, I don't think she would ever give me a chance now and I don't deserve it one bit.

    There is a lot of things I don't deserve right now. I want to make things better. I doubt that Elizabeth would forgive me right off the bat. It wouldn't hurt to try right? Maybe I should do nice things for her. Just so we could, very slowly become our way to being at least friends. IF anything aqquaintinces. I may be asking for to much, I believe. After everything, I just want to make everything right. Everyone else was right about me. I am usually the one to never admit things. I was always the stubborn one and never listened. The things people would say would be so irrelevant to me.

   The thought that I could of taken someones life away struck me heart. The fact that I could of cost Elizabeth her life really stuck to me. I knew I was brutal but never thought I would of taken it that far. I guess I can never learn. Never too late to start changing. Aj would be the second person on the list that I would have to apologize to. She wasted so much breath on me. Pointed out the mistakes I made but I just chose to ignore her and push her away like she wasn't there.Wasted so much time on me and I didn't even care.  I am I will always be the same Jonathan "Dean Ambrose" Good. I will still be the sadistic jerk, but I could use some tweaking.

~

  I woke up in the nurses office with a banging headache. I looked up to see Aj and Eva sitting there with worried looks on their faces. "How long was i out?" I asked sitting up rubbing my forehead. Aj spoke up first.

  "Just for a few minutes, if any longer they probably would of sent you to the hospital and I know you don't want that" She said with a small smile. I returned the gesture and I threw my legs off the bed and I just playfully swinged my leg. I stared at the ground gazing off into outer space. The moment in the bathroom replayed over and over again. I never thought I would snap like that. I must of really reached my breaking point. With Dean of course. I feel like I could end up way worse but i don't want to experience that ever.

  All of this because of Dean. The reason for cutting  myself, many attempts of suicide, all the blackouts, all because of him. I blame this all on him. I am in the nurses office because of him. Me, attacking the Bellas in the gym and fighting in the lunch room was all him. He caused me to do it. The moment I stepped foot in this school he started to bully me. Soon enough, most other people began to follow his lead and bother me. Everything is because of him. Yet there is only one thing that I cannot blame him for. That is for my mother and her abuse of drugs and my dad leaving us for God knows what. My life has been hell. I can't take it anymore. I should believe that I should stand up for myself. No more will people be walking over me. treating me like garbage and making me think I won't make it in the future.

  I have believed that a few times,, but no longer. NO more to people walking over me. I want to be strong as I used to be and work harder to achieve. I will do so, as long as I have someone beside me. Which happens to be Aj and Eva. I am very thankful for them. No matter how may times I say it. I will always mean it. I just hope they never turn their backs on me.

  "Elizabeth?" A starn voice spoke out snapping me out of my thoughts. There stood Stephanie McMahon with her arms crossed. She didn't look very pleased. "I see that you are fine right now, so I would like it if you would follow me to my office, please?" She said turning around to walk out. As soon as her back was facing me I rolled my eyes. I never liked her one bit. I always thought she was an uptight bitch. Thinking she is better than everyone else because she is the "Billion Dollar Princess" Or whatever you call her.

  I sighed and I hopped off the long bed and followed her out the nurses office, leaving Aj and Eva in the nurses office.

  I now sat in Stephanies office and I looked away from her harshful gaze. "Now, you know what I said when I would see you in my office again, there will be consequences and I am a woman of my word. This is twice in one day you have been here and it is all because of the Bella twins." Thats when I scoffed.

  "Well, if you were there to understand any of the reasons why, I wouldn't be here to get in trouble the Bellas would"  I shot back. She looked back at me with a shocked look.

  "Well, you want to explain the reason why you are in here?" She said leaning back in her chair.

  "Because you are too blind and kissing up to their asses because you believe they are such good saints. You think that they are superior to the rest of us. No wonder why we never experienced them getting in trouble. If you were to invite them to come in here right now, they would just sit there and lie straight to your face. Just so they can avoid the problems, you are too gulliable to deny anything" I said standing up.

  She sat there with a dumbfounded look. I just nodded. "You can think about that, tell me the consequences later" I said walking straight out of her office. "Bitch" I muttered as I shut the door and walked down the hall. Time to shut that lady up. I bet that no one else had the balls to do it.

  I thought about all that has happened today, once again. As I walked I bumped into someone. I focused and I realized that it was Dean. I glared at him and I turned around instantly and walked away. I tried to get away from him. But he caught up and he grabbed my arm.

  "Elizabetg, stop" He said. I froze and I turned around to look at him.

{Comments?Votes?}

{What do you think of Elizabeth talking back to Stephanie?}

{What do you think of Dean's Point Of View?}

{Do you think things between them will change?}

{What do you think will happen between Dean and Elizabeth?}

  TwoTones_Cloud9