Chapter 14

School has made me busy, but I've improved... I think. Thanks for all the feedback. I missed you guys. Don't forget to vote.

His lips molded into mine easily. His lips were gentle and easeful, just like how I imagined. His lips flavored of hot Chocolate. I detached my lips from his, feeling the heat rise in my cheeks.

"I'm sorry... Was I bad? I'm not usually bad. I think-" Luke asks distressed.

"No, you weren't bad. It was perfect", I confess, my eyes dancing around his red face. I kissed him again. I just couldn't bare not having his lips connected with mine. He licked the bottom of my lip asking for access, and I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to explore my mouth. His hand went down to my thigh, rubbing it softly. His lips went to my neck, latching the skin between his lips, as a soft moan escaped my mouth.

My hands then ran through his hair as he continued the suction on my neck. The more intense the kiss became, the more excited I got for him.

I got up, and lead him into the room. He shut the door, swiftly and quietly before attacking my lips once more.

He laid me down breezily on the bed, his hands by my side. He detached to remove his shirt, and removing my hoodie and my shirt before latching our lips. I let my hands softly trail down his torso, him adding a throaty moan.

He detached, sliding down my sweats, along with my panties. He then slid down his sweats, along with his boxers. He grabbed the covers, and wrapped it around us.

"Are you sure?" his raspy but soft voice whispered softly. Nervous, yet yet anxious, I nod.

"Tell me if it hurts, and I promise I will stop", he whispers, before crashing his lips onto mine.