Chapter 5

Twitter:@janoslutharmony

He put his hood, and walked around the asile. He knew those fimilar faces. Those horrible faces. He remembers all those things those faces did to him, and said. Being terrified of being caught, he forgot about what he was looking for. Instead he looked at the candy asile. Browsing, and trying to act normal.

He felt his hood being tugged, and he quickly spun around.

"Look what we have here", William spoke. Him, and his group of friends surrounded Luke. Luke felt small against them. Like an ant they could step on any minute. But they forgot he was strong.

He tried walking off, but they quickly push him back. "Where ya going? To your mum?" William joked. They all laughed in Luke's face. Luke's fist began to ball up. He tried his hardest to contain his anger, fearing himself of what he might do.

He felt a tug at his back pocket, and quickly turned around. There was no one there. "What the fuck do you want?" Luke asks.

"Tell me about you and Mia", William responds, stepping closer to Luke. Luke looks up, deep into his eyes, and stands his ground.

"If you think we're dating.... We're not", Luke replies.

"I know that! She wouldn't date a guy like you,"

Luke's eyes find the ground. He knew it was true, but why did it bother him so much? Luke's eyes wondered to an open gap between William and his friends. He ducked and made his way through it, and to the door- until the alarm set off, and he was stopped by the clerk.