Gas Tank.

I felt the right side of the car drop as Luke got in. 

"One of My friend Girls are comming she's about-" 

"Luke you dont have to embarassed about it being your mom", I laugh. 

"My moms dead", he says turning to me.  

Five minutes was passing and I was doing nothing but wishing she could come a bit faster. 

I giggled, and caused Luke to look up at me. I quickly turned my head towards window, like nothing happened at all. 

"Oh, there she is", Luke whispered getting out of the car. I watched as the girl greeted him with a kiss on the lips, and wrapping her hands around his waist.  

She pointed over at me, and Luke looked. He shook his his head, and held a disgusted look. The girl burst into laughter, and Luke soons joins her.I slouch in the seat, and angrily shake my leg.  

Luke grabs the gas tank out of her back seat and makes his way over to his car filling it. I storm out of the car, and stand beside Luke. 

"Why do you like being me to me so much!?" I ask. 

He furrows his eyebrows, but keeps filling up the tank. 

"What were you saying about me!?" I ask impatiently . 

He turns his face to mine, only inches away from mine. "You shouldn't give a flying fuck about what I say. Ive been talked about all my life", I stare at his lips while he spoke those words. He turns his focous back to the tank, and chuckles. 

"Bye Luke! " The girl calls. Luke holds up of his hand, and she pulls off past us. He finshes the tank, sits it back on the ground. 

"Is that the girl you talked about in your notebook?" My hand instantly flew to mouth. His head shoots towards me so fast. I back up against the car, as he towers over me. 

"What did you say?" He whispers. I shrugged my shoulders. He grips my forearm, and shakes it.  

"Stay the fuck out of my business!" I look up at him innocently, and he lets go. I run quickly back inside the car. 

He puts the key in the engine, and we pull off. "Yes, that's the girl I talk about in my journal. Your ass-" He was interuped by my laughter.His voice hit a high crack. 

He chuckles. I had to admit, I thought it was me the whole entire time Luke liked, and I didn't mind that it was me he liked. But after today, I noticed it wasn't. Maybe I was a little jealous.  

Luke's P.O.V 

Mia had just left after doing our essay. I ran my hand through my curly hair, and ruffled it. I tiredly rose of the couch, and head for the stairs until I heard a knock on the door.  

I made my way over to it, and opened it. My Dad trampled inside. I sigh, clearly tired of his shit, and help him up. I place his arm around my shoulder, while he limps to the couch. I gently sit him down, and rest against the corner of the wall. 

"What were you doing? School work? " he asks. I stare blankly ahead, bitting the inside of my lip. 

"I asked you a question boy! Now, you answer me" 

"Yes!" I yell. "Fuck" 

My Dad reached for a glass vase decoration on the table, examining it, before flinging it at me. Part of the glass slashes the corner of my right eye. 

"Now, clean it up. I'm fucking starving", I get down on my knees, and pick up the pieces, one by one, and dump them into the garbage. 

I open the refrigerator, and serch for something to fix my Dad. Their wasn't anything really in there, but beer cans, and bottles. 

"Dad, there's no food!" I yell over the television. 

"Stupid bitch! Buy some, dumb fuck", he yells back. 

I sigh, and slam the refrigerator shut. I walk back into the living room, and grab my jacket off the coat rack, and put it on. 

"Your fucking stupid mum-" I slammed the door shut before he could say any more. I didn't want him bringing up my mum accident.