She stares at me for a while and I beg her in my mind not to ask again. But she luckily continues talking.

            “You said you loved me then you told me you didn’t like me, because I was making-out with Alexis.”

            “Hmm, okay.” I say getting up. She grabs my wrist and I stand there staring at the floor. ‘Please don’t do this, Jordyn.’ I think to myself. I hear the blanket rustling meaning she’s getting up and I don’t move an inch.

            “Tell me why you came into my apartment.” She says becoming closer to me. My eyes burn as I try to hold back my tears. “No.” I say.

            “Look at me, and tell me why you said you loved me. You may have been drunk, but even drunk people can say something they feel sometimes.”

            I take a deep breath and turn around slowly. I look into Jordyn’s eyes. They’re begging to hear the truth from my mouth. She lets go of my wrist slowly and doesn’t keep her eyes off of mine. My stomach begins twisting and turning to the thought of telling her the real truth. “I came into your apartment, to tell you-“ I pause and begin fettling with my thumbs. “To tell you, I’m madly deeply…” Jordyn’s eyes begin widening as she realizes the words she’s about to hear come from my mouth, but I continue.

            “In love with you.” I finish my sentence.

            “Whe-When did you realize this?” She stutters.

            “When I couldn’t sleep unless I cried myself to sleep. When I couldn’t stop thinking of you. Dreaming of you. Craving to kiss you again or to touch you.” I say honestly. I swallow hard as tears slide down my cheeks slowly.

            “I can’t sleep anymore, because I have hurt you and broken your heart.” I say as I begin crying harder. “And I’m sorry. I know now that you are someone I want to be with. To be in a relationship with. And hopefully, be with forever.”

            She stares in my eyes in silence and I wipe away my tears. She grabs my hands and interlocks her fingers with mine. She kisses where my tears have rolled down my cheeks. I open my mouth a little as her lips get near mine. I back my lips an inch away, but still wanting her to kiss me. She moves her lips closer and finally kisses me. This kiss was much more passionate and emotional. It felt real than the others. It felt perfect.

            I squeeze her fingers gently and make-out with her slowly as I close my eyes. She moves her tongue in deeper with mine. I moan softly in her mouth as our kiss becomes more passionate and faster. She places her hands on my shoulders and rubs them. I rub her sides up and down slowly. She slowly moves her hands down to my breasts. I feel heat rush up through my body as her hands slides down my breasts to my stomach. I bite my lip and look at her. We stare in each other’s eyes for a few seconds reading each other’s minds basically. She makes-out with me again, but backing me up towards my bedroom.

            “Are we really going to do this?” She asks as she lies over top of me on my bed. I take a deep breath as my stomach fills with butterflies. “I want you to be my first, Jordyn.” I smile a little. “And last?” She asks.

            “And last.” I answer her question with an honest answer.

            I make-out with her again slowly taking off her shirt and feeling her medium sized breasts. I kiss her neck slowly and she moans against mine. I cup her breasts rubbing them.

            “Your body is so sexy.” I whisper against her neck.

            She reaches down and takes off her pants. I look at her half-naked body and I lick my lips. I kiss her chest gently as I un-snap her bra. I watch as her firm breasts fall out of her bra and I throw her bra to the side. ‘Wow’ Is the first word that pops in my mind when I see them bare. They’re so beautiful. I rub them slowly as I kiss her. She puts her leg in between my crotch. It begins to throb and I chuckle a little as I pull away from our kiss.