✦ one ✦

↱ Jeongguk's POV ☙ ↲

┽   ╃   ╇   ╋   ╈   ╆   ┾

As I stand near the altar, waiting for my bride, I was fixing my suit and brushed my black hair out of nervousness.

Rubbing my hands together then the door slowly opened. Areum my bride was seen on her lovely white gown walking towards me.

My surroundings were blurry and the only thing I could see clearly is the love of my life, the girl I love the most.

I am overwhelmed with different emotions. I feel happy because I am going to marry her today. I am sad because I'm going to miss my single days in doing whatever I want to. I am nervous because what if I could forget my lines and something bad might happen and the cause of it was me.

I frowned when she stopped walking in the middle of the aisle. Why stop? I thought. I mouthed, "Whats the problem, Babe?"

My world went down with what she did next. She ran away from me. I followed her but she looked back and said, "I don't love you, Jeon Jeongguk."

Those seven words cut deeper than a knife. I loved her the way she wanted and gave my best and all for her, but it all went to waste.

I took a glance on the crowd and noticed all their blue faces. They all are staring at me in awe way and I thought that they pity me for what happened.

"The wedding's over." I heard Areum's dad said.

Not knowing what to do, I left the church and went inside my car. "Damn it!" I cussed.

Tears started to fall off my eyes. I think that's all I can do for now. Cry and cry until I forget about Areum.

I started the engine and glanced at my left side. There I saw Areum with a man. I witnessed how the man touched her. I think she's also enjoying it based from her responds.

Wiping my tears using my right hand, I quickly drove off to my apartment. Upon my arrival, I spotted a girl wearing a white shirt, blue jeans and timberland shoes that caught my attention.

I bet she's new here. She looked at me and bowed politely and I also bowed a respond.

I opened the door and headed inside. Jumping on the bed, I sighed. "Worst day in my life.

I removed my clothes and cuddled with my pillow for me to fall asleep. Closing my eyes I said to myself, "I'm going to move forward...

... alone."

┽   ╃   ╇   ╋   ╈   ╆   ┾