15: Everything will be alright

(Third Person P.O.V)

The big man pushed the red button on the phone and threw the phone aside harshly. The phone slid on the ground and was left open. The man snickered as he kept watch on Kibum, who was tied up to one of the warehouse's poles. The man was accompanied by his co-member. However, the man's partner was not exactly mean nor had he any intention of killing anyone.

This partner joined the mafia just so he could pay out his debt to the Mafia's leader, Mr. Jung to rescue his sister. He never had any intention of hurting anyone. He had to play his part so he said the young man did but in truth, he hates killing. He felt sorry for Kibum. The young boy was sweating profusely, and it was raining and cold. Was he sick?

"Hey, Kangin..." called the smaller man to the scarred thug, who was now glaring at the tied up boy.

"What is it now, Jihoon?! Are you gonna whine about everything again? 'Cos if you are, I'm advising you to just shut that goddamn mouth of yours!"

"Uhm... I just want to that... th-the hostage is sweating a-and it's not hot. I think the kid's sick..."

Kangin stared at him in disbelief. Was Jihoon feeling sorry for the hostage? This kid is really useless, he's such a wuss after all.

"What the hell? Stop caring about the kid! He's just our hostage and nothing else. Stop feeling so guilty! We're here to torture him, not give make everything comfortable, for goddamn sake."

Kibum slightly flinched as his eyes slowly fluttered open. His head was buzzing in pain, so painful that he couldn't even comprehend what was actually happening around him. He kept hearing shouts and yells. Who was it that disturbed him from his sudden slumber? He blinked his eyes, vision and mind slowly clearing. Kibum didn't hesitate to look around with fear, he was inside a damp warehouse.

There were boxes and broken machines everywhere he looked. It was cold but his skin felt hot. Sweat was dripping from his hair, his breathing uneven. He tugged on his wrists, he winced when pain shot up his arms. Just then he realized that he was tied to a pole. His arms hugged the pole from behind him and his wrists were tightly strapped by big ropes. He couldn't possibly wring himself out. In front of him, his ankles were also tied with a rope that's slightly thinner. He felt weak. No matter how hard he tried, his body was just too exhausted and decided not to cooperate with him.

The area was raining. When Kibum was dragged out of the school's playground, the rain was pouring just as hard. He guessed that he must've gotten a fever because of the bad weather. He couldn't help but cough and let out a tiny sneeze. That clearly caught the two guys' attention.

"Oh, look who's finally awake, Jihoon." Kangin gave a smug look to the weak, young boy. Jihoon looked at him with sorrowful eyes, very opposite to the expression on the other's face. "Glad you could finally join us, little princess."

Kangin walked to Kibum, who looked at the big man with disgust. He took Kibum's chin with his right hand and cupped it. He turned Kibum's head from left to right, examining him. He was indeed hot in temperature and hot in physical appearance. But, he knows better than to swing that way. He hate people like the young boy, he despises them to the core.

"You know, Kim Kibum, if you were a girl I would totally bang you. Sadly, I ain't no faggot like you and that Kim Jonghyun guy. I don't even fucking get what Ms. Jung like about that faggot. He's just trash, just like you and the rest of trash like you two."

Kibum may have been weak but he didn't want to tolerate such an awful asshole. He wanted to curse him so much that the Gods would smite him. The guy has bad attitude and is downright nasty.