Chapter 6: Sudden Change Of Heart

6

You can play this song as you read for a better atmosphere: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cic6j8kMObA

(Taemin's P.O.V)

I almost jerked up from my seat when someone covered my eyes using their hand, also making me heave a long sigh.

I know that fragrant smell. I have memorized that smell a long time ago. It belonged to person who still has my heart, it belonged to Choi Minho. Him and me used to be classmates at my old school, until we became best friends and eventually, we fell in love with each other.

Minho is a really nice guy, even coming from a prominent family, he's dependable and takes responsibility of his action. He also cares so much for my well being and he loves me, no matter what other people say about him.

"Minho-hyugn I know that it is you, so will you please remove your hands from my eyes?" I said, wishing that he doesn't notice the longing and the hint of sadness in my voice.

The other guy removed his hands on my eyes and sat by the bunk of my bed. Just like all of the old times, when we used to hang out in my room. "Aren't you struggling? Do you need help with your school works, baby Minnie?"

I paused, biting my lower lip to stop myself from the feeling that was looming over me. I missed his smile, I missed the sound his voice and everything about him.

My heart ached by how much I missed Minho calling me that, but I have to accept that he shouldn't anymore. I sighed once again, scooting my chair backward to look at the guy sitting by my bed.

"I told you before that you should stop calling me that, Minho... Especially now that we're not together anymore..." I saw disappointment passed by his eyes but it quickly vanished. But why be disappointed? "And I'm doing find, I don't actually need any help with my assignments. I was just about to be finish when you arrived."

A moment of silence passed between the two of us.

"Why should I stop calling you that, Taemin?" I looked down at the floor when I sense the sadness in Minho's voice. He only calls me by my name when he's upset, now maybe he is.

"Even though we're not still together..." He said gently, pausing as he plopped down on my bed. "You know that I still care for you because no matter what you or they say, to me, you're still precious."

"Minho..."

"Do you know how much I miss you at school? Why did you have to transfer schools if everything's alright? Why did you have to leave me?"

I sighed and looked straight in his gorgeous doe eyes. "That's for the best."

Minho also sighed, then he stared back at me. Different emotions can be seen on his doe eyes, "For the best, huh?"

I gulped two times before I nodded my head at him and stared back at the floor. I don't want to see the sadness in his eyes anymore. I don't want to feel the ache that his sad face causes me.

I have to lie, I have to show him that I'm not hurt. That I can do without him...

Even though you really can't do that?

I bit my lower lip as silence filled my room, then after a few minutes, I heard a light snore. A sigh escaped my lips and rubbed the back of my neck.

He fell asleep on my bed again, like all of the other times that he did. I stood up and covered his body with my black and blue blanket, staring at him as he sleep. For a guy, to look so beautiful while he sleep like that was like a dream.