Chapter 5: Someone Old, Someone New

5

(Third Person's P.O.V)

The blond haired guy took a sip of the coffee he ordered as he looked around his favorite café. Dark brown, wooden tables topped by a white vase, with roses, was spread out all over the place. Sweet, classical melodies filled the air. This shop had always been one of his favorites, it may be small and cute looking for some people, but to him it was perfect.

Feeling the homey vibe, the corner of his lips tugged into a smile. He really does like the shop's coffee and all the sweets he can buy in there. It was indeed a perfect place to pig out, especially with all the stress he was feeling because of a certain someone.

"Excuse me. May I sit with you?"

Kibum glanced up from his cup of coffee and looked at the guy who stood in front of his table. He has light brownish hair that was cut short at the back of his head, his bangs fell just right above his chinky eyes that turned into two slits when he smiled. And right at that moment, there was a goofy grin plastered on his face.

For the second time, the blond guy looked all over the place, confusion was completely visible in his face. The fact that there were lots of vacant tables where the guy can sit confused him. Why can't he just find an empty table? He asked in his mind and looked back to the guy.

"Sorry to sound rude, but as far as I can see, there are lots of other vacant tables where you can sit in. Why share one with me?" Kibum raised an eyebrow at him, making the other guy laugh.

Did I say something funny? This guy sure is weird.

"I know, but I really do want to sit with you." He answered as he gave the blonde guy another goofy smile of his. The latter couldn't help but find the guy's smile somewhat adorable.

Kibum heaved a deep sigh, contemplating whether he should let the other guy sit with him or reject his offer, After a few seconds of thinking, he just shook his head and gave up. "Okay. Go sit."

"Thank you." He muttered and sat at the empty chair beside him. "By the way, I'm Lee Jinki, but other people prefer calling me Onew. Call me whatever you feel like." He added, his smile widening.

"Am I required to tell you my name?"

Jinki chuckled. "It's actually completely up to you. But, I would really like it if you tell me your name."

It was his turn to chuckle. "Since you said you'll like it if I tell you my name, who am I to keep it from you? I'm Kim Kibum, though I'm usually called Key." Kibum offered him a smile and the other smiled back. His usual goofy one.

"You love this don't you?" The blonde almost choke on the coffee he was drinking because of Jinki's sudden question. If he wasn't careful enough he probably would have spat it all out.

What the heck?

"E-excuse me?"

Jinki laughed. "What I mean is, you probably love this place. Don't you?"

"How can you say so? We just met." He retorted, his brows furrowed into a frown.

"Well, to be honest, this wasn't the first time I saw you here. Actually, I would always take notice of you every time I come here. So, I just assumed that you love this place. That is if I'm not mistaken." He answered before he took a spoonful of his chocolate cake.

"Oh." Kibum mumbled stupidly, he felt his face warm up. He was actually speechless, What could you say when somebody just implied that he had always watched you from afar? Wouldn't that make you feel embarrassed?