Chapter 7: Getting To Know You

8

(Third Person P.O.V)

"Just remember that Quantum theory involves Electromagnetic radiation, particle duality and photoelectric effect. I think it will be more easier to memorize it that way." Kibum pointed out to the almost frustrated Jonghyun. He was tutoring him for the last thirty minutes and the other guy seems to get irritated easily. He was already fuming even though only a small period of time passed since we started.

"Aish... Can't I just really remember that Quantum theory is about diffent effects of particles.' Than memorizing all that stuff about radiation and what so ever?" Jonghyun leaned over to Kibum making the other one blush because of how close their faces were.

While Kibum was feeling a little uneasy, the other one was feeling the opposite. He was actually amazed by how beautiful the blonde guy's face looked up close. It was breathtaking. Kibum's face was so addicting for Jonghyun that he just couldn't take his eyes off of the guy. Funny how he didn't even noticed that before.

Maybe because you were trying to not notice it?

Shut up!

Just accept the hard truth and stop being in denial.

I just like him as a friend.

No, you don't and you know that.

"Uh, earth to Kim Jonghyun." Kibum waved his hands in front of Jonghyun's face, making the guy snap out of his the thoughts that we're battling inside his head. Which by now he hates. His thoughts always seem to know the answer to his questions just before he could even figure them out by himself. "I think we should just continue this tomorrow."

"Uh, we can still continue it now." Jonghyun said hesitantly, there was a part of him that didn't want to part for Kibum, just for a little more amount of time.

Kibum raised an eyebrow at him. "With your kind of focus today, I think you won't learn anything."

Jonghyun sighed and leaned back on his chair. "Uh, okay... Though, just a little break then we'll start again."

"Okay."

"Hm." Jonghyun mumbled, rubbing his temples with his fingers. A guy having feeling for another guy? This is fantastic. As if life wasn't difficult before.

"Is there something bothering you?" Kibum asked, his smooth voice was full of concern that it caught Jonghyun's attention.

He was kind of happy that even though he did all that kind of things to the other guy, Kibum was still nice to him. If he only knew what a great guy Kibum was before, he wouldn't have done that to him. I was such a jerk.

Jonghyun shook his head and smiled sweetly at Kibum. "Nothing, I was just thinking about something. By the way, why didn't you even try to defend yourself against all of the people who were bullying you before? Why didn't you even speak up to us?"