10

The Royal Warriors of Tonga dragged in The Otukolo family, with little to no mercy. The small island nation loved King Gordon and the Hansen's and if this family really killed them then they were gonna get what's coming to them. But they didn't imagine the punishment their Queen had in mind.

"What is the meaning of this?!" The father of the family asked from his kneeling position.

"You and your family have been accused of treason. How do you plead?" Dinah asked from her throne as she played with the spear in her hands.

"This is absurd! I demand you release me and my family!"

"How. Do. You. Plead?" She articulated.

"Let. Us. Go."

"Answer the fucking question!" She screamed as she stood up from her throne and used the spear to slash his cheek.

Everyone present flinched back at the anger that seemed to drip from her every pore. Their Queen had always been so caring and nice, but this was a side of her no one had ever seen.

"If you put your hands on him again you dirty Dane I will reunite you with your family!" The mother of the family yelled in defense of her husband. Dinah turned to her and grabbed her by the chin forcing her to look her in the eyes, "Is that a confession?"

"Let me talk to my son," she sneered as glared at her Queen. "Oh, you mean my best friend? My trusted advisor? My fiancé? Where is dear sweet Nela anyway? Oh wait I remember," she said with a smirk as she twirled around, ending up back in her seat, "I killed him. Think of it as retribution, for killing my family."

"You Bitch!" One of the sisters yelled as she ripped her way out of the guards hold on her and ran to the Queen. Using her size, she pulled Dinah out of her throne and put her in a chokehold. Normani and the guards lurched up in defense but the Otukolo brat tsked away, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. I wouldn't do that if I were you. If anyone else moves she dies."

Immediately Normani stiffened at the comment, she and Dinah may have left off on bad terms but her feelings for the Tongan Queen only grew stronger with every second. "Don't you dare even think about it," Normani threatened. "Oh don't worry about that, I'll make sure your royal lover dies like her family did," she said with a laugh as she then turned to Dinah, "It's funny, this is exactly how papa had Gordon so that he could watch as we drowned your family. Personally I had two favorites: Kamila cause she was a fighter and Seth, because he was the easiest," she whispered menacingly.

With no verbal reaction Dinah bit the girls arm, tearing off a chunk of skin and muscle. The Otukolo daughter staggered back in agony, but didn't have near enough time to scream before Dinah grabbed for her neck and cracked it. "Bring me Nela's body," she sneered as she took one last look at the girl on the floor and wiped the blood off her mouth. The guards dragged in a bloody tapa cloth that held the body of the only Otukolo son, and as they unwrapped it the entire family shuddered in despair at the lifeless body. Dinah rolled the dead daughter alongside her brother and wrapped them up as she sat back on her throne.

"Take their bodies and throw them in the ocean. Make the rest of the family watch. Then drown them. Have them all watch until the father is the only one left," she said emotionlessly.

"My Queen," one of the warriors asked hesitantly, "I can only guess what heartache you're experiencing, but is this the solution? To kill our own?"

"Do you not think what they did to my family is worthy of punishment? They killed your king, to take the throne for themselves!"

"Y-y-es your majesty, but-"

"No buts, I want them dead!" she said facing the remaining of the Otukolo family, "I want them to feel the pain my family went through. I want their hearts to feel as mine does now. I want them to feel sorry."

The father laughed, "We will never be sorry."

"That's why you will pay with your life," Dinah said with a smirk as she pushed him to the ground, "Bring them to Ha'atafu. Drown them."

Her warriors reluctantly dragged the family out to the beach. Everyone in the general vicinity close behind. Normani stayed behind, holding Dinah back so they could talk for a bit.

"Dinah look at me," Normani said making the Queen stare into her eyes. But she didn't recognize the beautiful chestnut orbs she had grown to love. She saw black and a lust for revenge, "You don't need to do this."

"Yes I do, they killed my family," she said with conviction and determination. "No you don't. This is not who you are. You are a kind person, you would never do something like this. Don't do this, two wrongs don't make a right," Normani explained.

"This is the right," she said coldly as she bypassed the dark skinned girl and headed out to the beach.