1 - Collaboration

A/N Hey! Just wanted to let you know that this will be written in POV (point of view) of the four characters, but also from a narrator  perspective, so if there is no POV at the top, it's not anyone's point of view :) Thanks for reading! Xx  -zozobear

Veronica's POV:

I pull my leg back into the warmth of my bed, after testing how cold the world was. It was a pretty cold morning, so I was glad to be staying in bed, and not having to do anything that day. I reach over to my nightstand to grab and put on my glasses, and unplug my phone, quickly pressing the Twitter app and watching the little bird as it loads.

I yawn as I scroll Twitter, reading some notifications and comments. After about 10 minutes I switch to snapchat, and take an early morning picture to post, captioned 'Morning!' I log out of snapchat and open messages, scrolling to Nessas name on my contacts. I ask if she's awake, then turn off my phone and snuggle into the covers.

I awake with a 'ding' from my phone, realising I must have dozed off. It was Nessa.

"I am now!!! Been talking to Collins, and he wants to collab today if you want?❤️"

I jump slightly at the mention of Collins. I have a small crush on him. Only small! I quickly reply to Nessa.

"Yep sounds great! Just gotta actually wake up first❤️😘"

I jump out of bed, more like slowly crawl, and head into the bathroom. I strip off and turn on the shower. The warm water hits my hand making my whole body tingle. After my shower, I head back to my room. I throw on some black leggings and cozy white sweater, thinking that a collab with Collins always gets messy. I blow dry my hair and apply some makeup, making sure I was extra careful, and putting a little bit more effort so Collins would notice.

Jogging down the stairs I find Nessa still not ready. She always takes longer than me. I decide to make us pancakes, it's Nessas favorite. As I just finish the batter, Nessa runs down the stairs. "Morning Roni!" Nessa smiles, heading to tigers cage. "Morning! So, what time did Collins say he was coming? Or, we arrive." I added at Nessas expression of confusion. "We're heading over at 11, if that's okay with you." Nessa smiled, rubbing tigers belly. I start to cook the pancakes whilst Nessa fed tiger.

We devoured our pancakes, and went back for seconds, making sure to leave enough for Mummy  and Daddy. I adjusted my black converse and hopped in the passenger seat of the car. Nessa finished writing a note to our parents and ran in next to me. She started the ignition, and backed out of the driveway.

--------

Collins POV

I heard a car pull up in the driveway, so I put down my toast and sprinted to the door. Veronica and Vanessa got out of the car. My gaze instantly fell soon Veronica, who looked so perfect in her cozy sweater and leggings. I greeted them both with hugs, holding Ronis for a little longer than necessary.

The twins took off their shoes and Veronica ran and flopped on my couch, leaving me and Vanessa to laugh at her. Veronica's always coming up with little jokes and things to make me laugh. "So what are we filming?" Vanessa asked, snapping me out of my trance. "What?... Oh... Ah... Yeah. We are filming the messy twin telepathy challenge." "Oh no!" Roni laughs, flopping onto the couch. I stare at her for a moment, then see her glance up as an icebreaker moment.

"So, do you guys want something to drink?" I offer, heading into the kitchen. "We have orange juice, tea, coffee..." "No!" Vanessa interrupts me. "Don't give her coffee!" Vanessa's look is stern, so I oblige, turning off the coffee machine. I pour three glasses of orange juice, handing one to Vanessa, and carrying the others out to where Roni was sitting. I hand her the glass of orange juice, as she goes to grab it, our fingers touch, and I can feel the connection.

------------

We just finished filming the video, the girls have left, and while I'm editing I realize that I was way harder on Nessa than Roni, whoops! I speed through editing and hit the upload button, making sure my description was accurate. I post a quick snippet on my socials, making sure to tag the girls. I instantly get a bunch of comments on Twitter.

@merreltwins4life: you and @veronicamerrell were totally staring at each other! OTP
@abigal.brinksly : cool video Collins! Going to watch right now!
@Vollins100000: we have video proof that #vollins is for real! Aghhh😭😍❤️

I replied too couple stating we are not together, no matter how much I wished for it, and laughed at some of the unrealistic visions. I logged off Twitter, and saw I had one new message from Veronica Merrell.

'Hey Collins! Just watched the video and am reading comments😂 #Vollins is trending lol, Great editing by the way, wish I could do that haha! Ttyl x'

I stared at her text for a while, thinking of what to respond, then I notice the 'x' at the end, she never sent an 'X' before, maybe she did like me? I was going to ask her out, right now. I typed and sent my reply.

'Haha LOL! Our viewers are hilarious! We need to do more collabs tho, bc my views are racing! Xx'

Okay so I didn't ask her out, but two x's is pretty hardcore. After about 2 minutes I got a response.

'Yes defiantly! Love hanging out with you, and our views are soaring to! And wow, two x's, it's like you want Vollins to happen! Haha I can top you though xxx'

Three x's! I worked up the courage to send a flirtatious reply.

'Maybe I do. Xxxx'