"Oh." He said and sighed.

"She's not getting any better . Her body is fighting it but she's still sick." I said.

"I know. " There was a bang behind me and Rosetta cried out.

I turned and see my love laying on the ground. She had blood coming from her mouth and her nose. She was looking off into the distance.

"No this again please no!" Rosetta cried and I moved to her side.

"Aphrodite." I said but she didn't do anything. "Aphrodite-"

"Get her off the floor." Angela said. I pick her up and moved her to the couch. My father and mother frowned.

"You're leaving your daughter in the hands of a eighteen year old?" Father said and I looked at him.

"You'll be surprised by this eighteen year old father. She's better that any doctor that I've seen." I said. "Even your own."

"Hmm."

"Theodore I need you to get me my bag." She said and I did. I looked at her as she pulled out a flashlight and shined it in her eyes. Aphrodite's eyes darted back and forth and she blinked a few times. She sobbed and looked away from Angela.

"Daddy mommy otay?" Dimitri asked as he pulled himself up off the ground holding onto my leg and frowned. I watch as she cried out and rolled over and threw up blood. She laid back and cried.

"Come on son." I picked him up and walked away.

"Daddy baby sleep. Pretty baby!" He squealed and I laughed. He looked at Ares as he slept and I smiled.

"He's always sleep. You on the other hand stayed up." I laughed.

"Shh baby sleep." He whispered and I nod. I sat him down on the rocking chair. Ares wakes up and starts to cry. "Daddy you woke him!" Dimitri yelled and I chuckled.

"Its ok." I said and picked up Ares. He instantly stopped his crying and looked at me. I smiled at him. He was so beautiful.

A few days passed and she was better enough to be crowned queen. She was laying in bed getting some sleep before the coronation. It was in two hours and we were letting her sleep for a hour then getting her ready. She only had a few minutes left. I sigh and held out son. He had awoke and was crying his eyes out. Aphrodite whimpered and sat up,

"Your up." I said and she smiled. I watch as she goes to the bathroom and hear the shower. I turned and looked at the clock, she was up just in time. When she gets out of the shower five girls come in andand dress her in a beautiful gold dress and did her hair and put her tiara on. She turned to me and smiled.

"You are to be my king." She said and took my hand. "Father approves." I nod. I get Dimitri dressed and he looked at Aphrodite with a smile. They was hemming her dress and he giggled as they did her make up. Her hair stopped at her ankles and was in waves.

"Baby." Dimitri yelled.

"Leave Ares be. Let him sleep." I said and he nods and put on his crown. He giggled and looked in the mirror.

"Handsome!" She said and picked him up. He smiled and kissed her.

Leo pov

I watch my sister was crowned queen and Theodore crowned king. They made a fine couple. She was very lucky to have found love I on the other hand was rejected. She knew who I was but didn't care. She was against the royal family. Her father was the one who poisoned my sister and she wanted to help him escape. She tried to get me to help but I refused so she rejected me.

My family does know about it. I haven't told them. She sighed and kissed her love and the crowd cheered. They technically just got married but with out the rings and vows to each other. I watch my sister go pale and black veins crawled up her neck. She began to cough. Theodore was at her side in a instant but she waved it off.

I walk over and hugged her. She smiled hugged me back. I watch and listen to her talk to people. At one point she had to step away. She sat in the throne and held her new born.

"He's beautiful." I said and she smiled.

"He is." She said and I smiled.

"Can I?" She nods and hands him to me. She stood up and looked at a guy. He handed her a cup and she thanked him. I look at the women beside him and froze. I hand Ares to a maid. "Take him and Dimitri to their room."

"Yes your highness." She said and left with them.

"Go ahead and try it." The man said and I looked at my mate she smiled a wicked smile as my sister went to take a drink. I yank it out of her hand but it was to late. She had drunk some.

"Leo!" She cried and looked at me. "How rude!"

"Aphrodite i-"

"No now say sorry!"

"I'm sorry." I whispered to her. She smiled and he handed her another cup.

"Don't worry my queen we have more."

"Thank you. My brother is so rude." She said and drank it all. She smiled sweetly then dropped the cup and backed up.

"Aww your highness." She smiled at her. My sister reached out to grab something but failed. She let out a pained scream grabbing everyone attention and I went to help her but the man grabbed my arm stopping me. He pinned my as my mate laughed.

"Mya why?"

"Because I hate your sister! She took Theodore from me!" She yelled and I see Theodore running over with her parents.

"What did you do to me!"

"Oh a little more poison won't hurt." She said and I sister lost her step and fell down the stairs. People gasped and she cried out in pain. Theodore was at her side and I see Artemis appear behind Mya. She grabbed her she pinned her to the ground. She punched her in the head and she was out cold.

I flip the guy over my shoulder and snap his neck. I run to my sisters side and looked at her. The black veins rose up her face and she cried out in pain.

"It hurts!" She cried and Angela kneeled beside her. She cried and coughed up blood. The guards cleared everyone out of the room. As Angela went to touch her she screamed out in pain.

"Its the same as the last time." Her mother cried.

"She's fighting it." Artemis said. "She'll be ok."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." She spoke with a soft voice.

"Theodore it hurts." She cried and I watch blood come from her ears and her nose and mouth.

"In a week or so she'll be good as new." Artemis said and I frowned.

And she was right. Two weeks passed and Aphrodite was up and running around chasing her son around the palace laughing. It's like she was never poisoned.

"Dite!" I yelled as she ran in the rain. She laughed and spun around. She was like a child. She jumped in puddles with Dimitri and Theodore stood in the door way laughing her head off.

"Aphrodite!" He said as lightning struck infront of them. She let out a gasp and picked up Dimitri.

"Time to go." She ran inside. I wrap a towel around her and she put Dimitri down and I gave him a towel. She let out a sneeze and I looked at her.

"Oh your sick now."

"Am not!" She pouts and Dimitri sneezed and she smiled. "My baby has caught a cold." She spoked and picked him up. "Lets get you soup." She said and I smiled at them.

The Bodyguardजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें