13

I was crying and whimpering in pain as they stood around the bed. They looked at me while Angela did something to me. She then pressed her hand on my stomach and I let out a pained scream. Me and my wolf was getting tired of her adding onto the pain. We knew she meant no harm but still. She pressed down again but this time I growled.

I grabbed her by her neck and pulled her close to me. She let out a gasp and looked me in the eyes. I tightened my grip and she gasped for air.

"Do not touch me!" I growled and my hand was prided off of her neck. She fell to the ground crying and Michelangelo glared at me for touching his mate. I fall back on the bed and whimpered. I started wheezing and frowned.

"It hurts to breathe." I cried and Angela stood up.

"Sit her up and put pillows under her head." She said and they did. I groaned in pain and my mother sat down.

"I'm tired mama." I said and she frowned. "Sing me a song?"

"Ok." She began to sing and I hummed with her. I began to get tired and soon I fall asleep to her voice.

Theodore POV.

I frown and looked at her. She looked up at the ceiling. She then looked at me and smiled and then looked at Jack. I look up at my brother and he frowned. He had tears down his face and was crying. I know how much she meant to him.

"My god." She sobbed. "I do not wish to die." She said and I frown.

"Your not going to die."

"How do you know?"

"I--" he stopped and frowned.

"You can't die." I said and she nods.

Miles pov.

"I've go it!" Angela yelled running into my study and held a paper.

"Angela what is the meaning of this?"

"I've found the cure,sire." She said and Theodore stood and so did I. "Its just some herbs and flowers. Sire,can I got to your garden?"

"Yes. Hurry." I said and looked at Theodore. Angela ran off and I smiled.

"Lets go." I said and walked sown the hall and hear my daughter's screams. Its been a week of her like this. The guards open the door and my daughter was being washed. She sat in the bath room in the tub. She cried out when the maiden touched her.

"Please stop! Maiden stop it hurts too much." She said and I frown. She looked at us with tears.

"Theo." She said and the maiden looked at us. "Please. Will you do it. Please."

"Ok." He said. He walked in and sat at the edge of the tub and grabbed the towel. The maiden left as I walked in. I sat on the toilet and she smiled at me.

"News papa?"

"She found the cure. She's preparing it."

"Oh." She said and smiled. Theodore gentle washed her back and she cried.

"I'll leave you two." I said and stood up. I left the bathroom and shut the door. I sat on the couch and looked at the maidens as they changed the blood covered sheets.

"Husband." Rosetta said walking in and I smiled.

"I have wonder news my love."

"As do I." She said and I smiled.

"Your first."

"We are having another baby." She said smiling. I looked at her with a smiled and pulled her in my lap. "I am two months to be exact."