6

I stood in front of the throne before my father. He looked at me with a frown as I winced painfully. I looked at my father with a frown upon my beautiful face. The beauty like me should never have to wear a frown upon a face so beautiful. I looked at my mother who was crying about something.

"Girl why are you here?" Father's voice sounded.

"Father I don't want to marry Griffin." I said and he looked at me.

"Why?"

"I don't love him like I use to when we was younger.

"Is this because of Theodore?"

"Yes father. Father I love Theodore. He makes me happy and doesn't put his hands on me like Griffin does. He knows how to treat a woman and control his needs and anger towards me. Griffin hurt me today." I said and shifted and bit my lip and winced painfully again. "he doesn't hold my heart anymore."

"So you don't live Griffin anymore?"

"No I don't." I said and he sighed.

"Very well..." He said and I smiled brightly. "But you don't have to love him to get married to him."

My smile fell.

"But father I don't want to marry him!"

"Very well..."

"So I don't have to marry him."

"I'll call off the engagement. But your not to marry Theodore."

"What father no!" I yelled and took a step back.

"I don't want you and Theodore together. He's your bodyguard and he will not take advantage of you. I'm reassigning you a new body guard. Matthew will be your bodyguard for now on. Theodore was informed about this earlier." He said and I looked at him bewildered. "You are not to see him at any time of the day. The only time you are to see him is when he's training you again in eight months. I don't want to see you with him at all. You are not to speak or do anything with him."

"Father!" I cried with tears running down my face. "you can't do that!"

"I can and I did!" He said. 

"No! You can't stop me from seeing him!"

"Yes I can!" He stood up and looked down at me. "And if I see you with him you are to be punished immediately!"

"Mother!" I turned to mother. "don't let him do this!"

"I'm sorry." She said.

"OK my... God I hate you!" I yelled at her father. "I hate you so fucking much! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"

"Aphrodite!" Mother yelled.

"I hate you both!" I yelled and father looked hurt. "God you don't want me to be happy. You don't even love me. You let Leo pick his wife but I can't pick my husband. You don't want me to love."

"Aphrodite-"

"No don't talk to me! Father I fucking hate you so much!" I yelled and ran out in tears.  As I ran down the hall and passed by Theodore and Matthew. They looked at my as I cried.

"Princess." Matthew said and I stopped. "What's the matter?"

"Father. I fucking hate him!" I growled and they frown. "I hate him so much!" And with that I slammed my door shut.

How dare he say I can't see Theodore anymore. My god I don't know what I did the deserve this. I'm a good child. I obey my father's rules...never mind. Now I know. I'm leaving. I can't be here for another minute. I stand up and opened my door. I make my way down the hall to the doors. I go outside and head to the trees. My first spot to find peace. I pick up my dress and look down at my bare feet. Oh well. I take of to the woods. Not caring that someone was yelling my name. Or that my feet was getting cut up. I ran and and ran til I couldn't anymore. I frown and look around. I was deep in the forest. I sit down against a tree trunk and frowned. I lay on my side and see a bag. My bag they I keep in this hole. I pull it out and lay it down. I lay my head on is and closed my eyes.

I can't see him anymore. Why would father do such a thing. Does he not want me to be happy? My god mother didn't do anything about it. She doesn't care either. No one cares. I frowned and curled into a ball as tears fell. It was getting cold outside as the sun fell. I open up the bag and pulled out my blanket and put it over me. I fall asleep with my head on my bag and tears falling down my face.

"There!" Some one yelled. "We found her!" I open my eyes and see Theodore and Matthew walking up. My father was with them in wolf form and I glared.

He shifted and put some shorts on and look at me. "What are you doing out here!"

"Finding peace in nature." I said and closed my eyes.

"You shouldn't be wondering off like that while your pregnant!" He growled and I shifted and turned my back to him.

"Leave me alone." I said and he frown. I feel someone pick me up and I looked up. Matthew. I frowned hoping it was Theodore but yet no it was Matthew.

"Aphrodite-"

"Shut up father!" I growled and he glared at me. "I don't care for what what you have to say."

"But i-"

"I don't care. And I don't talk to people I don't like. Hate to be specific." I said and curled up to Matthew as we walked. I feel the last of the daughter/father bond we had rip into pieces. I close my eyes and go back to sleep.

When I awake again I was in my bed. I smiled and looked at Matthew. He was talking on his phone when I had looked up. I sit up and stretch my body. I looked down at my belly. Oh you could see the baby bump now.

"Jack?" I said and he looked at me. 'why are you in my room?"

"Cause I want to." I roll my eyes and stood up. I stood up and looked around.

"Where are you going?"

"To see Theodore."

"Your father said-" I cut Matthew off.

"I know what father said." I said and walked down the hall cradling my stomach. I was getting big.

"Aphrodite-"

"Shut up!" I growled and kept walking. I reach the training room and open the doors. They all turn to me and smiled. I look around and see Theodore. Matthew was behind me and I groaned. I make my way over to Theodore and he turned to me surprised.

"Aphrodite what are you doing here?" He asked and looked around. "Your not supposed to be with me. Or talk to me."

"I don't care. I want to talk to you one last time. I want to be with you but father says no. Theodore I love you but he doesn't understand." I said and he looked at me. I place a hand over my stomach. "I want you to be there for our child Theodore. Will you be there?"

"Yes I will." He said and I nod.

"Okay." I said and pulled him to me and kissed him. He kissed me back.

"Aphrodite." My father voice was heard. I pulled away from him and looked at father. "Cone here now!"

"No." I said and stepped away from Theodore. I move to Matthew's side and frowned. People looked at me surprised. No one and I mean no one tells father no.

"What was that?"

"I said no. Now I'm going to my room and Matthew if you follow me I will behead you." I said and he frown.

"Okay." He nods.

I stood out on the balcony looking down at the woods. I see Theodore and some warriors shift. Theodore being half pixie and half werewolf was cool. His wolf was black and had blue eyes. The others ran out into the wood with my father. I let out a shudder and when I did the trees blew in the wind. I have the power to control nature.

I watch as Theodore looked up at me. We met eyes contact before he took off into the trees. I looked out at the moon and smiled.

"You'll help me I know you will sister." I mumbled. My sister. Artemis is the moon goddess yet she refuses to make Theodore my mate. Because of father. He told her not to. Ugh I hate him so fucking much!